NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

another Crappie weekend - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 03-25-2019, 08:17 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default another Crappie weekend

started at 6:40am saturday and is was game on.it was good fishing but the crappie were on the small side.stayed and played till 7:30 when that wind was just to much and headed for a spot that was out of the wind.hit the next spot pretty quick but no love so i headed for another.i start at the 3rd spot and it is game on.i know it sounds unreal but it was a fish a cast till i left at 10:30am.the fish were mixed in size from peewee to slab.there was also some perch,gills and
shiners.headed back up the lake at 3pm and right back to were i had them earlier.it was game on again till dark.just a great day of catching.got home and called my older brother who does not get out much anymore and convinced him to join me at 6am.we got there and had them till we left at 11:30am.he was in
shock as it was cast and catch crappie fishing.it just did my heart good to see
him catching them one after another.there were some super slabs in the mix and we took enough to have a good lunch.i would also like to send out a "good Guy"
alert to the crew of the happy hooker.if you guys are on here thanks for not dropping right on us as we have see happen all to much.another great weekend of
fishing.come on weekend!!!
Old 03-25-2019, 03:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: another Crappie weekend

Everyone love Crappies !!
Old 03-25-2019, 06:26 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: another Crappie weekend

outstanding really glad to hear that you got your older brother out with you to get in on the slab-fest that is starting up now oh by the way you are not the only one getting stomped on, those zodiac guys you mentioned payed me a visit up close and personal like, their bobbers practically bounced off my canoe this is after they filled a bucket went back to their car and came back out to get moregotta love the cong this time of the season.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Awesome, sounds like some great action!
Old 03-26-2019, 07:05 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebadger View Post
outstanding really glad to hear that you got your older brother out with you to get in on the slab-fest that is starting up now oh by the way you are not the only one getting stomped on, those zodiac guys you mentioned payed me a visit up close and personal like, their bobbers practically bounced off my canoe this is after they filled a bucket went back to their car and came back out to get moregotta love the cong this time of the season.
Bet they had NY tags?
Old 03-26-2019, 09:00 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

no badger the guys that were out by us were really cool and stayed away from us.they gave us all the room we needed and still they caught plenty of fish.those zodiac creeps are real googens.this year has been crazy good right from the start.killing me sitting at this desk when i should be watching my bobber{lol}.