NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2016-2017 nhl season..... - Page 29 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:00 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

After two lackluster periods of hockey, the Habs woke up coming back from 2-0 and 3-1 deficits on the road. As usual, Max the Man (2G) and Radulov (1G, 3A) come to the rescue as we beat the Devils 4-3 in OT!

Back-to-back wins for the first time since early January. Meanwhile, Brian Boyle gets traded to the Leafs--Habs need to add scoring and size. D Greg Pateryn swap for Jamie Benn's older bro won't help this offense.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:23 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Glad to wake up and see the Rangers didn't give away the store to get Shattenkirk.... give Clendening more game time and I think we have a good D in progress..... Spend more time on our forwards SHOOTING PRACTICE along with a simplified PP and we'll be ready for the playoffs

Old 03-01-2017, 09:05 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

BAD BAD BAD ... Rangers getting worse not better... couldn't even finish watching 3rd period last night.... we have till 3pm to trade Asst coaches Arniel and Beuk today... AV keeps saying he likes what he's seeing in "PARTS" of the game!! ... yeah, but we're losing in the "OTHER PARTS" of the game... other teams picking up their games and we're sliding down the pole!!

Arniel the "architect" of our horrific PP the last few years and still can't get it to work and his offensive strategy doesn't work more then it works... Our top scorer Miller is #36 in league in pts, Zuc, who we are depending on is #55 in the league... we're not going far with that kind of scoring..... and Defense just looks so out of whack out there with 3/4 of the season over already.... Bring back Mike Sullivan and Ulf Samuelson as Asst coaches!!!!

These guys just ain't cutting it... It's a broke system for the whole team to be this under performing at this point in the season.... and if we get into the playoffs, we're not going far, that's for sure..

Old 03-01-2017, 11:39 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2017, 04:21 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

It's official--Split and Bunker on suicide watch after Rangers drop two in a row!
Habs win three in a row--all in OT. Glad to see David Desharnais and his 10 points on the season leave Montreal. Who is next? Plekanec and his $6 million contract?

Don't do anything crazy Split--Kevin needs you selling those Fish Poison rods down at Somerset. Anyone going to the Suffern show this weekend? I'm going Thursday or Friday before the crowds get there.

Bill
Old 03-02-2017, 07:00 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Damn...Rangers went from 100% healthy to all kinds of injuries in just a few days.... Fast will be missed more then anyone else... Our offense better get their game on tonight and start scoring or we're in trouble.... You hear that Mr. NASH!!!! Start earning your pay!!!

My daughter will be at the game tonight in Boston cheering us on!!!

I'll be at our show (Asbury Park) next Sunday selling custom plugs and then Somerset maybe on the Friday.... and then it's time for some early Bass fishing..

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

Old 03-02-2017, 09:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

So here I sit in the work truck, forced to listen to the game on the radio. Can't wait to hear the Blueshirts nation synopsis of the game tomorrow.

Will watch the game in the AM. From what I can tell from the radio broadcast, we can hang with y'all anyday.

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 03-03-2017, 07:42 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

all i'm going to say is "i love you Henry" and leave it at that.one of his best games ever in my book.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:17 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Hank 2 Boston 1.... what a performance!! loved it!! 3rd period turned into a thriller!! Even missing key guys, we came out with the big 2pts!!! And I thought Smith did a great job on day 1

Heading up to Boston today Bill, but I'll be watching us beat Montreal, on my phone tomorrow!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 03-03-2017, 03:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Sorry Duff to take Task to Task lol. Clean series sweep and yes you can hang with us anytime we need the points
Hank was great, too bad we let the "rat" get one though.