NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

GAMBLER --Cuz; End of Season Report; And upcoming Trips - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Old 09-21-2020, 11:47 AM
Site Sponsor

Default GAMBLER --Cuz; End of Season Report; And upcoming Trips

I am sorry to hear about Cuz. He was out with me in August and shared some of his health concerns. We had a chance to pray together --so I am glad for that. I wish I had spent more time talking with him but I'm at peace with the time we did have. God bless his wife and family.

Our summer season has wrapped up. We did not know what to expect at the beginning of the season. We made some adjustments and thankfully, most of our fishing community seemed to do okay. Thankfully, quite a few folks decided to make the best of a strange situation --and stayed local and spent time on the water with family and friends.

Overall, I thought fishing was good this season!

We are now gearing up for our offshore trips. Looks like we'll finally have a break in the weather for our Weds 36 hour canyon trip. The reports have been great and I have confidence that tuna fishing will hold up. On our 36 hour trips, if we limit out on tunas, we have other options, like: mahi, swords, tiles and others. Should be exciting and my crew and I are looking forward to getting offshore.

Long range weather looks good right through the weekend.

We still have availability for upcoming canyon trips. Our inshore exoctics are pretty well booked, though.

Hope to see you aboard

Capt Bob
http://www.gamblerfishing.net
captbogan@aol.com
732-295-7569