NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Presidential Candidates Opinions on Fisheries and Regulations - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Banned

Default Re: Presidential Candidates Opinions on Fisheries and Regulations

He's gonna take my guns away!!! We're all gonna be on welfare!!! The sky is falling!!! The Earth is flat!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpman steve
four more years of Obama We won't have to worry about fishing, we will be too bust rioting like Greece! We will be too busy waiting on the food stamp lines, we will be too busy waiting to see a doctor!

We NEED a change and fast!
Who is the lesser of two evils ? Who's Ignorant Appointee's are pushing their Agenda's and don't have the Public's Best Interest At Heart ? Anti-Fishing/Hunting Interests are already imbedded in the existing Administration . I will vote for change .
Old 09-19-2012, 11:24 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

read this yesterday was going to post it but no sense in starting this war again oh well to late

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears
Old 09-19-2012, 12:37 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Bulletbob:
The Passaic is clean? During the Vietnam unpleasantness Diamond Shamrock blatantly dumped Agent Orange in the Passaic River and til this day there are signs posted in Jersey City and Bayonne recommending not eating whatever you catch from Newark Bay
I was raised in Bayonne and I can not recall Newark Bay ever being "clean". When I was a boy it was raw sewage and oil slicks.
There needs to be a middle road for protecting the environment.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:22 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

[QUOTE=fishguy]Global warming bull crap? So you don't believe that it's really happening?
The worldwide scientific community has been in agreement for 20 years that this is, in fact, a real phenomenon. Wake up!

If it were not for the environmentalist movement (you know, that Russian Communist plot to destroy America ) we would have no fishing here at all. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nothing.

QUOTE]

Roll your eyes all you want but when the old USSR went out of business all sorts of documents were brought to light. There was plenty of evidence of Soviet money going to fringe groups whose real goal was to disrupt the American economy through lawsuit.

Oh, global warming exists. So does global cooling which the NYT was all hysterical about in the 70's. It's cyclical and a NATURAL phenomenon, not a man made thing.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:35 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishguy
Global warming bull crap? So you don't believe that it's really happening?
The worldwide scientific community has been in agreement for 20 years that this is, in fact, a real phenomenon. Wake up!

If it were not for the environmentalist movement (you know, that Russian Communist plot to destroy America ) we would have no fishing here at all.

Obama is a chump but he at least is trying to hold the line on clean air and water (remember water? That's where all the fishies live!)

I think Romney would roll back regulations on polluting the environment (remember the environment? That's where WE live!) for a short term gain for energy corporations. Maybe we would see a bump in job creation until they figure out a way to eliminate unions completely and import Chinese laborers.

I dont know about unions (are you in a union?), but leftists are responsible for most pollution (think Communist Russia and Communist China) where they have open air dumps comprising millions of acres forever destroyed by radioactive materials and toxins.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...6680/index.htm

I am not sure where you got that Koolaid but Hunters and Fisherman are responsible for most of the open space in this state and others, purchased by a special tax on all sporting goods items.

In addition, Sportsmen are the FIRST to go into action when there is a real problem. The last real problem was the widespread use of DDT and the destruction of raptor eggs that it caused. This was in the 50's and it was Outdoor Life and the like that pulicized this ecological disaster.

The bottom line is that the left seems more intent on shutting down this country with fake science than helping the environment.

Yes, there is a good case for global warming but guess what, so is Mars and every other planet up a tenth of a degree in the last 70 years or so. Did the coal mines and factories that the left are targeting cause Mars to warm up too?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...s-warming.html

If not, then why is the left intent on stopping all drilling, manufacturing, and mining in this state and others?
Old 09-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Banned

As a sportsman I agree 100 percent with you about saving open space an habitat and fighting pollution.

That being said, I believe almost every scientist in the world before you when it comes to us messing with the earths atmosphere. Just look at the brown haze coming off NYC every single day and multiply that by millions. Pouring millions of tons of carbon into the atmosphere year after year after year will have an effect. Maybe not immediately but it will eventually.

As far as "the Left shutting down this country with fake science" I think you might want to check your own Kool Aid...

Last edited by fishguy; 09-19-2012 at 04:03 PM..
Old 09-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimit

That's like honoring Hitler.
Nope that would be the far right who would honor him.

Far left Communism

Far right Fascism

Just saying.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:21 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
His EPA people just sent out a memo honoring Che Guevara the commie bastard that delighted in murdering anti communists.

That's like honoring Hitler.
Where did you get that? A google search shows no recent news on Che Guevara.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:33 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
I dont know about unions (are you in a union?), but leftists are responsible for most pollution (think Communist Russia and Communist China) where they have open air dumps comprising millions of acres forever destroyed by radioactive materials and toxins.
Different definition of leftist, I think. Yup, Russian and Chinese industry make even environmental criminals like GE look like tree-huggers. Russia and China are the way they are because government owns the capital there. Some here are trying to prevent (or reverse) capital owning government. There's not a dime's worth of difference between a communist and a fascist.