NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2018-2019 NHL Season....... - Page 16 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 01-03-2019, 02:00 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2018-2019 NHL Season.......

ha ha ha Duff, very funny.hey wait a minute i'll bet they could beat the giants!!
Old 01-03-2019, 05:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Trying to bring levity to what looks like what might be an ugly second half of the season for you guys.....

...on another note....anyone watch winter classic? Those had to be hardest boards (or what announcers were calling “lively”) I’ve ever seen! Weird puck bounces and some unforgiving checks. Pleased with the outcome tho

.....and last thought.....ABSOLUTELY HATED Emrick when he first started commentating but def grew on me lately ......BUT if I hear the terms “recoil” and “firewagon change” again I’m gonna puke!!!!

Oh and one last thing....... Pierre McGuire pronouncing Bergies full name with that French accent annoyed the $hit outta me!

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 01-05-2019, 09:25 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Ughhhh!!! Wish I didn't stay up to watch the Rangers lose another fiasco to the Avs last night.... I see consistency getting worse each game not better... dysfunctional group and slowly sinking down the ladder.... No leadership .... I've seen better plays watching pond hockey outside.... Gorten better be working on some trades this month to turn this sinking ship around ... or ..... on the brightside we'll be looking at a top 3 pick in the draft, which so far Gorten hasn't excelled at either
Old 01-07-2019, 07:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

what the heck was that last night!!!!what did they dress the local high school team?????we have looked bad but last night was a S**T master piece!!!!!
Lets Go RANGERS,please!!!!
Old 01-07-2019, 08:18 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

WOOWEE!!!! each "game"? getting worse!! Rangeritus has attacked the entire team.. Quinn can't believe everything they practice, goes in one ear and right out the other.... it's hard to fathom everyone can play this lost at the same time it's like some foreign hackers wiped out any hockey sense from the whole team.... we have a bunch of zombies out there that get completely outplayed all game long!! PP PK 5 on 5 shooting Defense I cringed on every goal scored yesterday .... and worse yet it was ARIZONA!!! and now heading to Vegas?? OMG!!!
Old 01-09-2019, 07:50 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

4th loss in a row on a total loser road trip Coach says they did a lot of good things compared to last game Idiot Owner Dolan says the learning process is all part of this year's plan

Sorry to say it's a leadershipless team that desperately needs some roster changes.... and only can hope Gorten can make the right moves to right this ship

Everyone making multi millions and I've enjoyed watching PeeWee games more lately

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 01-09-2019, 08:08 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

yes sports fans its that time of year again when we flush the Ranger punch bowl and watch the crap it the fan!!!!i can see it now,we trade any and all talent we have for a 42 year old and cheer!!!!maybe Leech will come back???
Old 01-11-2019, 12:36 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

5 losses in a row now... what a mish mosh team Gorton has put together so far and you’re right again BD... we’ll trade away everyone and spend a fortune on over the hill names! Ughhh!!
Old 01-14-2019, 12:34 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

So glad I’m out in Portland, OR again for a few weeks and trying not to pay attention to the day to day Rangers debacle..... already looking forward to next year and maybe they’ll be fun to watch again!!!
Old 01-15-2019, 05:55 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Hey Split, hope you’re enjoying some time with your daughter in OR.

My question is has there been a Duffman sighting? The Price was Right again stopping 41 shots in Beantown last night as Habs win 15 seconds in OT! Jeff Petry again with the overtime winner. Great fight in the first period. Felt like a playoff hockey game. What a difference from last years team!

Back at it tonight at home vs. FLA.