NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Eyes on First Ave - Win a YETI Tundra Haul Cooler - Value $400.00 - Game on! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Eyes on First Ave - Win a YETI Tundra Haul Cooler - Value $400.00 - Game on!

Hi everyone! As a way of saying thank you for your continued support we have a brand new YETI Tundra Haul Cooler that we want to raffle off. In order to be entered into the raffle you must be a registered NJFishing.com member and post one of the following on this thread:

1. A picture of one of your best catches
2. A picture of you in your Costa's or Maui Jim's
3. A funny fishing story
4. Your best day out on the water
(or all of the above)

I wanted to keep it simple and give all members an opportunity to participate so I hope this works for everyone. The raffle is posted on both the Saltwater and Freshwater Board. Anyone who post and shares on this thread will have their name entered into the raffle. Once you post I will respond with a your in. It may take me a day or two to respond if we are busy at the store. The deadline to post will be my close of business at 5:00 pm on April 25th. Your fearless leader Gerry will come to my store on Friday and pull a raffle ticket out of the cooler and the winner will be announced in the afternoon. Good luck and we look forward to you pictures and stories.
732 291 3937

Largest Authorized Prescription and Non Prescription Costa Del Mar Dealer in Monmouth County!
www.eyesonfirstave.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eyes-...388?ref=br_tf]

Last edited by EyesOnFirstAve; 04-11-2019 at 03:09 PM..
Old 04-11-2019, 09:05 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Eyes on First Ave - Win a YETI Tundra Haul Cooler - Value $400.00 - Game on!

Fished an ice contest with my 9 year old son Chase this winter in February on Swartswood lake up in Sussex county. We did very well with the kid winning some money and Dad, “ME”, taking 2nd place winning over 200 bucks! This isn’t necessarily my biggest fish of the year but it’s my fondest memory so far when it comes to fishing. We both got up at 5 am, fished hard together all day and made it count. My son hung with the big boys for many hours while busting balls like he was a seasoned vet! Yep, that’s my boy!!! Thank you for doing this Jamie and Eyes On First! You guys rock!!! Awesome cooler too! Hell YASSSSSSS!!!!

Old 04-12-2019, 09:36 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Eyes on First Ave - Win a YETI Tundra Haul Cooler - Value $400.00 - Game on!

One of my favorite, not necessarily my best, days on the water was this past December when I hiked 5 miles into the woods on a solo trout mission. Right as I was about to turn around and give up, I made a cast into a tiny riffle totally not expecting to catch anything, when all of a sudden a beautiful native NJ Brook trout slammed my plug. It made 10 miles of hiking 100% worth it and it just goes to show even when you're down you're never out! Tight lines, and thanks for doing this contest!
Old 04-12-2019, 09:45 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Eyes on First Ave - Win a YETI Tundra Haul Cooler - Value $400.00 - Game on!

last year I took my wife (my BEST catch ever) and kids to do a little family fishing (a really nice spot that has some nice fish). She was using an 11 foot flipping stick for some crappie when she got slammed by something. She panicked because the rod was bending in half and has no reel and to say it was funny is an understatement!!! She hooked a really nice wiper!!! After taking her picture, she handed me the rod and said I AM DONE!! Great memory. Thanks for the contest!!!

"Life is good.
Eternal life is better
."

<>< <>< <><
Old 04-12-2019, 01:08 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29 View Post
Fished an ice contest with my 9 year old son Chase this winter in February on Swartswood lake up in Sussex county. We did very well with the kid winning some money and Dad, “ME”, taking 2nd place winning over 200 bucks! This isn’t necessarily my biggest fish of the year but it’s my fondest memory so far when it comes to fishing. We both got up at 5 am, fished hard together all day and made it count. My son hung with the big boys for many hours while busting balls like he was a seasoned vet! Yep, that’s my boy!!! Thank you for doing this Jamie and Eyes On First! You guys rock!!! Awesome cooler too! Hell YASSSSSSS!!!!

Your welcome and it is one bad ass cooler! Great picture and story. Sounds like a day you and your son will never forget. Thank you for sharing and good luck.Your in!
732 291 3937

Largest Authorized Prescription and Non Prescription Costa Del Mar Dealer in Monmouth County!
www.eyesonfirstave.com
Old 04-12-2019, 01:10 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookmanski View Post
One of my favorite, not necessarily my best, days on the water was this past December when I hiked 5 miles into the woods on a solo trout mission. Right as I was about to turn around and give up, I made a cast into a tiny riffle totally not expecting to catch anything, when all of a sudden a beautiful native NJ Brook trout slammed my plug. It made 10 miles of hiking 100% worth it and it just goes to show even when you're down you're never out! Tight lines, and thanks for doing this contest!
Your welcome. Thank you for sharing. Great story! Your in.
732 291 3937

www.eyesonfirstave.com
Old 04-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
last year I took my wife (my BEST catch ever) and kids to do a little family fishing (a really nice spot that has some nice fish). She was using an 11 foot flipping stick for some crappie when she got slammed by something. She panicked because the rod was bending in half and has no reel and to say it was funny is an understatement!!! She hooked a really nice wiper!!! After taking her picture, she handed me the rod and said I AM DONE!! Great memory. Thanks for the contest!!!
Your welcome! Thanks for sharing. Funny story. Your in, good luck.
732 291 3937

www.eyesonfirstave.com
Old 04-12-2019, 01:55 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

had to take my sunglasses off for this one, but not every day you get to swim with an 8ft long dinosaur! Thanks for raffling off the cooler!

https://www.instagram.com/chrisper_fishing/
https://www.facebook.com/mat.nelson.54
Old 04-13-2019, 08:04 AM
Site Sponsor

Here’s a little everything wrapped up in one.... me and my brother whewwwww yearsssss ago! Rookies to tuna fishing, literally just bought the Kathy k our boat had no clue what we were doing...where we were going.....no fish finder, just a hand held gps. Ran offshore to the Lillian put the lines in the water and absolutely slayed the bluefin all day by ourselves. Keeping this nice big one pictured below. I grew up fishing with my brother he’s my right hand man a lot of memories with the guy but this is one I will never forget.

-Thanks Jamie
Rvta member
Knee Deep member
Mike K Guide Service (owner)
https://www.facebook.com/MikeKGuideService/
(908 642-5423
Old 04-13-2019, 10:42 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Lake George NY lakers

Last edited by NJ Dave; 06-18-2020 at 01:03 PM..