NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Week 7 Orlando- FREE - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 07-14-2012, 01:24 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Week 7 Orlando- FREE

I have a week 7 (Daytona week) at the Westgate Vacation Villas. It is a 2 bedroom lockout.
I do not want this and as time shares are hard to sell, i cannot be bothered trying. If you think you or your family can use it, i am giving it away. I own it outright, no mortgage. I will transfer the deed to you.

it is 1 mile from the entrance to disney and can be used to bank and transfer weeks with other timeshare companies like RCI etc.

My family has no use for it as we already spend our two weeks of vacation every year with my parents and then my inlaws. This just doesnt fit us.

if interested let me know.

Chris
budcans@gmail.com
732-996-5945
Old 07-14-2012, 04:57 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Week 7 Orlando- FREE

chris

very nice speaking to you today. I will get my info to you later today. Thanks so much for the opportunity to help you out
Old 07-14-2012, 10:43 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Sorry I didn't get it done. That title transfer is the biggest bunch of stoonads I have ever dealt with. Glad steve is gonna snatch It uP. Dealing with the morons at Disney vacation club is enough for me. And the point and week transfers are a pita as it is.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:54 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfishingusa
Sorry I didn't get it done. That title transfer is the biggest bunch of stoonads I have ever dealt with. Glad steve is gonna snatch It uP. Dealing with the morons at Disney vacation club is enough for me. And the point and week transfers are a pita as it is.
THAT'S WHY IT WAS FREE!
ADD MAINT. FEES, PLANE FARE, FOOD, ECT. IT'S NO DEAL.
My friend did the same, gave it away cause he couldn't sell it. He said it was cheaper to book an all inclusive trip thru a travel agent.
Good luck Steve.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:35 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

here is the way I see it, and to me it is simple math. Please let me know if i am missing something.

Chris is giving the unit away, so there is no up front cost. I vacation in florida once a year (sometimes skipping a year). To get 2 dogcrap hotel rooms (I am a family of five) one mile from disney would cost me at least $1,500 for seven nights. The maintanence and date transfer fee (so I can go during the summer and not week 7) is under $750.00 a year. So, if my math is correct, even if I only used it every other year I am still saving money and staying in a very nice two bedroom condo with 14 pools and hottubs. I also know plenty of peeps who would be more then happy to pay the $750 in costs to use it if i am not.

So in summary, I can pay $1,500 for two hotel rooms or $750 for a sweet place to stay for a week. I am NOT looking at this as an investment being that I am not buying the unit upfront, but rather locking in my vacation price for years to come. Not to mention I can join RCI and go anyplace in the world for a slight fee.

As far as airfare, I drive down every year in the burb. And for food and other expenses, I would be paying that anyway. as a matter of fact, food is cheaper because I will have a full kitched to utilize.

If I am missing something, please let me know.

PS: Chris I will text my info to you today.
and thank you again.

Last edited by shrimpman steve; 07-15-2012 at 11:42 AM..
Old 07-16-2012, 04:34 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

That sounds like it will work for you. My friend had a yearly 2k maint. Fee and he said the exchanges with Rci were tough but I guess if its an exchange within the same place it should he easy.
Good luck. Hopefully it will work out for you, it sounds like it will.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:47 AM
Site Moderator

IF you go away (your week OR RCI transfer) every year is worth it; especially for FREE.

I own a 3 bedroom lockout Cypress Point (same area). Don't use it so I stopped paying maintainence fees. Owe 3 years.

With 3 bedroom you split it; use a 2 bedroom and space bank the 1 left over bedroom. Then book the 1 bedroom for another week and they ALWAYS upgrade you to a 2 bedroom. 2 weeks @ BananaBoys math is $3000 a year.

Kids grew up (wish they'd move out) and job change changed vacation pattern.

IMPOSSIBLE to sell a time share - I guess you have to have buyers in a room with a high pressure salesman and give them a free day @ Disney.
NJ DEVILS
Old 07-17-2012, 11:09 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

looked at a few time shares around sea world, almost mad the plunge. got online and saw I could but ones selling for 20 grands for 5 from people that were not using them.

Figured at 5 grand and locking in a vacation every year at a low price would be great.

Getting one for free, how can you beat that ?????????
and most of the places are SUPER clean.

bass fishing in FLA in Feb is LIGHTS OUT fishing

Fifty pound + , Striped Bass live release club
Old 07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Make sure there is a limit on what you can be assessed if insurance rates or property taxes go higher or just if other people stop paying their fe
Old 07-17-2012, 05:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I asked the property about assessments. They do not do assessments. it is all included in the maint. and taxes. they told me they are limited by law as far as how much they can raise the fees every year.