NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Some Comments on Fluke - Page 10 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fisheries Management/Regulations This board is closed for posting but will serve as an archieve for all Fisheries Management and Regulations posts from other boards.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:13 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Some Comments on Fluke

This is and will be my final comment regarding this matter. If you didn't show , oh well. If you showed and your comments or desires didn't work out, oh well. That's life!

WE had better move forward and come up with a solution.

This battle has ended. Lick our wounds and move forward.

Pointing at him, me, or anyone else is now pointless.

Let's hope the entire fishing community unites.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:34 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Question Re: Some Comments on Fluke

There has been a some of talk that we will go over our allotted catch for the season which is possible and then next year they will cut us down to 3 or 2 fish per man. All I know is monday - friday except for holidays the bay and ocean are dead! Very few boats fishing. It's the weekends when the masses come out to fish. And if we have bad weather on the weekend the waters have hardly been fished for a week. It almost seems to me that all there "scientific information" is taken on Saturday and Sunday. Because if it was taken during the week. THEY WOULD OWE US BIGTIME! This is what we have to look into.. THINK ABOUT IT! Something doesnt seem right to me? K