NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Sea bright slip advice - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 05-23-2020, 09:55 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Sea bright slip advice

Hey guys wanted to know if anyone kept their boat in the Sea Bright area. Just purchased a 28CC and am looking to a place to slip her.

I used to slip at Gateway Marina at the Highlands bridge but am looking for something a little closer to long branch. I looked at Navasink Marina but I am guessing its quite a ride to get out with all of the no wake areas?

Any advice much appreciated! Floating docks preferred!

Fishing from Sea Bright
SeaFox 288 Commander twin 300s
Old 05-23-2020, 10:49 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Sea bright slip advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusGlase View Post
Hey guys wanted to know if anyone kept their boat in the Sea Bright area. Just purchased a 28CC and am looking to a place to slip her.

I used to slip at Gateway Marina at the Highlands bridge but am looking for something a little closer to long branch. I looked at Navasink Marina but I am guessing its quite a ride to get out with all of the no wake areas?

Any advice much appreciated! Floating docks preferred!
try A and M marina next to the clam filter plant only problem he did not open this season heard he lost his brother to covid 19 tight run marina retired fireman from new York works and lives on premise floating docks
Old 05-24-2020, 07:28 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

We stayed at Anglers Marina for a few seasons about 15 years ago. It was nice. Never had a problem and they looked after your boat. Just past the 7-11.
Old 05-24-2020, 02:06 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Thank you, was just looking over there today. My guess is they wont be answering phones until Tuesday as no where I called did except for navasink marina

Fishing from Sea Bright
SeaFox 288 Commander twin 300s
Old 05-24-2020, 07:43 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

That's a good place. Sea tow used to sock the boats there until about 10 years ago. All floating docks. Side boarding is not so great.

I dont know about the owner. He was a good guy, and loved running a marina for some reason LOL

Due west of Shrewsbury River buoy 11. And Twin lights with its fuel dock open 24 hours is only 3 minutes away and little further down is Schupps & Bahrs Landing marinas with bait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHGERE View Post
try A and M marina next to the clam filter plant only problem he did not open this season heard he lost his brother to covid 19 tight run marina retired fireman from new York works and lives on premise floating docks
NJ Boating College- Lead Instructor
Big time hottie crabber