NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Great catching on the night shift!!! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2019, 10:30 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Great catching on the night shift!!!

Fished the Knee Deep Walleye contest with Mikey! I had a limit of Walleye in the boat by 930 pm. It wasn’t hard to find the feeding fish but finding a big female was seemingly impossible. I can tell you we bounced all over that lake and gave it hell. Great night of fishing with 12-14 keeper Walleye caught and at one point we ran into a school of schoolie Stripers which was a good time for a few minutes. Lost a big one that buried itself in the cabbage. Fish was ripping drag and had some serious weight to it. I’ll be back for her soon. Good night out there with some really really big fish weighed in. I believe a 9.8 pound Walleye is gona take first place this year! That’s a beast! Congrats to the angler that stuck that beauty!!! YEA BUDDY!!!

FISH FRY!!! YEA BUDDY!!!

Got a few of these during a quick morning session on the Raritan. No keepers but some nice sized schoolies on plastics! TIGHT LINEZ!!!

Last edited by FASTEDDIE29; 05-19-2019 at 10:41 AM..