How To Register
If you'd like to post on the site you'll first need to register. The process is as follows:
- Click on this link to go to our registration page. http://www.njfishing.com/NJ_Fishing_...gistration.php
You will be asked for your name, postal mailing address and phone number. Please give us the phone number where you can most likely be reached since we may call you to verify your identity before you can post. We do this in an attempt to preserve the integrity of the site and to make sure everyone who posts here is legit. Further, this information is not published anywhere, will be held in the strictest of confidence and will only be used to verify your identity. If you've given us fake or invalid information we will ignore your request.
- Once we receive your application and approve you, we will send you a confirmation email so you can log in. Once logged in, you can click on "User CP" to add a signature or an Avitar.
Now a few things about posting:
- Please post in the appropriate board. Each board has a description so you know what goes where. If you try and game the system by posting in a more popular board to gain attention to your posts you run the risk of having your posting priviledges revoked.
- If you want to carry on a conversation or make idle chit chat with someone, please use the Private Message feature in your account.
- If you want to test something put it in the non fishing board and please delete it after you are done.
Message Board Rules and Conduct: We discourage the posting of any messages that are confrontational, harass, abuse or threaten others, have obscene or otherwise objectionable content, have spam, commercial or advertising content or links. Posts of this nature may be removed and may result in the loss of your posting privileges.
In addition to the rules above, I'd like to ask everyone to stop and think before they post something. Keep it friendly. Flaming or bullying will not be tolerated. If you're the type that likes to hide behind the anonymity of the Internet and flex your keyboard muscles, you are not welcome here.
If you have any trouble registering, or have any questions please send an email to email@example.com
Thanks, we hope you enjoy our community and we look forward to your contributions to the NJFishing.com Message Board.
Gerry Zagorski <><
Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of SSFFF and RFA
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 05-13-2019 at 11:16 AM..