NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

President Trump on Philadelphia - Page 4 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 11:35 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: President Trump on Philadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimit View Post
Yes you are the topic. You lefties pushing Hunting and Fishing Guilt has enabled the nanny state to take away a National Treasure - man's right to the great outdoors.
When Tump and congress in total control by the gop gets done gutting the EPA and gets rid of all the environmental rules and regs the big corporations will own or get to lease a lot of your fishing and hunting land and when they get done mining, fracking and poisioning the water for profit without consequence it will be a barren wasteland not fit for hunting fishing or living on. You wont have to worry about things like how many fish to keep or seasons closings and openings no matter your political preference. Like the old indian saying when there is nothing left to subsist on you cannot eat money.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:43 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel View Post
Q: How many NRA members does it take to replace a light bulb?
A: MORE GUNS!!!

btw, h/t to Trump for his contribution to the defense of our liberties:
Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are ‘Landmines … It Is My Personal Vietnam’
"Welcome home," Donald...
President Trump mentioned us in his speech in Philly. That is a whole lot more than Obama did eight years. I respect every veteran but this is not the place nor the time.There are hundreds of veterans on this site. This is about summer flounder and fixing the broken fisheries management government agency.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:47 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikndel View Post
When Tump and congress in total control by the gop gets done gutting the EPA and gets rid of all the environmental rules and regs the big corporations will own or get to lease a lot of your fishing and hunting land and when they get done mining, fracking and poisioning the water for profit without consequence it will be a barren wasteland not fit for hunting fishing or living on. You wont have to worry about things like how many fish to keep or seasons closings and openings no matter your political preference. Like the old indian saying when there is nothing left to subsist on you cannot eat money.
Seriously???
Old 01-27-2017, 12:22 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

As fisherman and sportsman we are concerned with the environment. But I do not believe in the zero tolerance heavy handed tactics of the left. And those who side with the left are siding with those who would take away our rights. Yes the climate change crowd is in with PETA the PEW trusts and many other well funded anti hunting anti fishing extreme environmental groups attempting to take away our rights. And we must fight them or our rights are lost. We now have a president who seems to care about us. Lets support him and the organisations fighting for us such as the RFA the save the summer flounder group the NRA and so on. And reject the extreme environmentalists and all their friends on the left who some here seem to support. And to those few here siding with the left I say OPEN YOUR EYES...Charlie
Old 01-27-2017, 12:23 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikndel View Post

Yeah,,,, ok...

I am sure the president wants to poison everything and everyone including his own children and grandchildren, just so he can somehow become a trillionaire instead of a billionaire at the age of 70...

I for one feel he is more common sense than ideological, and wants common sense regulation which NO ONE opposes rather than draconian radical left wing regulations which only California type fruit/nut leftists can appreciate,,

Lets just wait and see what happens with the new president before making ludicrous comments about where he stands on the environment, and related entities.
[fisheries/parkland/game reserve lands etc].
If he wantonly starts poisoning the water, raping the land and killing off all the game, I'll be standing right beside you with a protest sign.. Meantime, give the man the benefit of the doubt, the way a LOT of us "righties"gave a fair shot to President Obama, even though we didn't vote for him... bob
Old 01-27-2017, 01:01 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
Yeah,,,, ok...

I am sure the president wants to poison everything and everyone including his own children and grandchildren, just so he can somehow become a trillionaire instead of a billionaire at the age of 70...

I for one feel he is more common sense than ideological, and wants common sense regulation which NO ONE opposes rather than draconian radical left wing regulations which only California type fruit/nut leftists can appreciate,,

Lets just wait and see what happens with the new president before making ludicrous comments about where he stands on the environment, and related entities.
[fisheries/parkland/game reserve lands etc].
If he wantonly starts poisoning the water, raping the land and killing off all the game, I'll be standing right beside you with a protest sign.. Meantime, give the man the benefit of the doubt, the way a LOT of us "righties"gave a fair shot to President Obama, even though we didn't vote for him... bob
Trump could care less about how he becomes a trillionaire and less about anything that gets in the way. All you have to do is look at the cabinet appointees and their stands on the environment and other issues. Obama was obstructed in all that he tried to even if it was for the benefit of the common working man and all citizens by the congress that is still in place. They did not respect Obama at all. The senate leader Mc Connell stated that it was his job to stop Obama from achieving anything. On Obamas inauguration day the republicans met in a hotel to plot against Obama on the day he took the oath of office. The senate leader swore to uphold the constituition not plot against the sitting president. He should be hung by his balls in public. Oh wait he doesn't have any balls. I would settle for disemboweling.
Old 01-27-2017, 01:12 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

OK Things seem to have gone the way I though they would....Moving this post to non fishing and closing it.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Closed Thread