NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Dirty Chimney Man - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:18 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Dirty Chimney Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfish28
On that note:
Doug , if your looking for work in Red Bank, I can hook ya up we have brick and lined chimneys where I work in Shadow lake village , it's a big place, 150 buildings,952 units, we have some chimneys, scheduled cleanings, new caps needed... Etc if your lookin to come down this far gimme a shout, email or something ...

Tight lines to all stand up people !!

Our ocean striper pics will be Comin soon !!!!!!
Good luck in the bay...
Thank you all for the kind words. The bottom line for me is, I have a 4 yr old daughter and a family(I'm getting married in late August) that I want to provide for and hopefully have them not worry much in ten years or so. $$$
As for traviling to red bank, I do go out that way. It's a lil far for me, but you never know where opportunity may lie, so I go wherever I'm needed. I'm greatful for the chance to look at the units and help out with whatever may be needed. Call me when you have a chance and we can set up a day for me to come out and take a look. 2016886474 THANKS!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Dirty Chimney Man - I know we communicated one time in the past and hadnt followed up

Some time this summer - will need a chimney sweep and a liner - my buddy who is in the biz was slow and did my furnance liner at an unbelievably low price.. and was happy with work... told me I needed my chimney swept and a liner. Ill let you know once I have the duckets to do so..

Sorry for not getting back to you
Old 04-24-2013, 02:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael82929
Dirty Chimney Man - I know we communicated one time in the past and hadnt followed up

Some time this summer - will need a chimney sweep and a liner - my buddy who is in the biz was slow and did my furnance liner at an unbelievably low price.. and was happy with work... told me I needed my chimney swept and a liner. Ill let you know once I have the duckets to do so..

Sorry for not getting back to you
No problem, anytime you're ready. And if you have any questions, reach out on here or pm me.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:14 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Got your message brother... Only have 1 wood burning cap to replace, and a wash cap on another, if ya want that hit me up, I know it's not much, but our village has a 2 year sweep rule and a newsletter that goes out , of which you could put an add in,who most people turn to, I know it's not really the season now but could be worth it in season, also dryer vent cleaning if you go that route... And I could tell the girls to refer you when they call and ask the office... Ya know, well definitely hook up some time, and if you happen to need some concrete, our company has 3 zim mixers with perfectly calibrated concrete: always breaks higher... We go all over, and new customers get the first yard free!- -Quality Concrete .. A Quality 1st Contracting Company-
Basement systems waterproofing
Quality concrete
Q1st contracting
Infa red asphalt
Maint.
Foundation support works nj - piering and such- we lift homes and repair footings and foundations
And all community ass. Needs

Adam Waskis 732-585-7118
www.quality1stcompanies.com