NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2018-2019 NHL Season....... - Page 24 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 03-27-2019, 07:38 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2018-2019 NHL Season.......

its that same "fill the seats" and who cares about winning that has taken over.
look i would love for them to grab a bunch of young players and build something
but every time we get a good young base we start to trade them away and pick
up 35 year old used to bes.we have the greatest fan base in the world,how about some focus on icing a good team.Lets Go RANGERS
Old 03-27-2019, 08:15 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I wholeheartedly still place the blame on Glen Sather who's still sitting in the President's chair and still pulls all the strings on his puppets .... he should have been booted a few years ago because his time has come and gone... he's been with the Rangers since 2000 and what have we accomplished since then?? ONE trip to the Finals!!! That's it!!! he must be brown-nosing Dolan pretty damn good to keep his job this long without making the Rangers a WINNING sports team

LET'S GO RANGERS 2019-20!!!
Old 03-27-2019, 10:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Allright........Ill chill and sit back to see yall comment on this game.....

Split??? BD?????

Could care less about the the outcome but the high elbow to Bergies head?

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 03-28-2019, 07:27 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

it really makes me think when i see a cheapie like that.we were never in the game and that elbow just shows the frustration that has been our best product to date.congrats on the win Duff but bragging about beating them is not worth the time.as a Ranger fan it has been a very very very long season with very little to be happy about.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Holy Crap Guys!! I actually had to turn the game off and watch Tucker Carlson for some better entertainment It's not a sport anymore, Rangers are more like a comedy that's gone bad!! Quinn has lost control of this bunch!! Getting rid of all the veterans has made this team an embarrassment right now and the quicker this season ends for them the better.... Quinn's constant "musical chairs" changing lines hasn't helped at all .... no one can get used to playing with each other from shift to shift... and these kids can't control their frustration anymore... it's a total cluster F*** out there....don't remember anything like this in all these years!! Geeeeeeez
Old 03-30-2019, 08:11 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Nice to finally see the Rangers win a game for a change of pace but hate to see them lose a notch in draft lottery standings, even though they seem to screw up when it comes to picks anyway!! hahahahaha

The pain is almost over for this season so might as well go out with a few wins and keep the spirits up!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 04-02-2019, 09:04 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Nice to to see some old fashioned slugfest against Devils yesterday.... I think it's time for Lundqvist to hand over the reins to Georgiev next season... and glad for another loss to try and get to a better draft position cause wins mean nothing at this point...
Old 04-03-2019, 07:15 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

While the Rangers season has been over for some time now, the Montreal Canadiens, after 80 games played, and 94 points, still have a chance at making a playoff berth. What a season! Even I didn’t predict this turnaround in one season, especially with Shea Weber missing the first 25 games.

Tomas Ta-taaarrr for Pacioretty, Domi for Galchenyuk, rookie KK (3rd overall pick), career years from Gallagher, Drouin, Petry and Danault. If they only had a halfway decent power play and back up goalie to give Carey Price a rest once in awhile, we would have certainly clinched a playoff spot by now.

Not complaining...it’s been a great season in Montreal.

Go Habs Go!
Old 04-04-2019, 08:00 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Hopefully you'll get into the 2nd season Bill and enjoy some more wins.... and so right the Rangers season has been long over and another embarrassment last night losing to "OTTAWA" Poor Hank losing his last 6 games probably wishes he didn't buy into this half ass rebuild .... if Jeff Gorten doesn't get some Grade A players this Summer, next year is not promising either

I gave Coach Quinn a pass this year but if "his" system doesn't seem to be working next Fall, I don't mind him getting canned!!

On a good note, the word is "President for Life" Glen Sather might finally be retiring!!! I'm praying it's sooner then later... this hasbeen should've been fired years ago!!
Old 04-05-2019, 08:38 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

It's official... NYR President Sather is FINALLY STEPPING DOWN!!! I couldn't be happier since I've been calling on getting rid of him for the last bunch of years... he was way past his useful life in this organization...Some of the biggest signing flops were all on him...... I always wanted John Davidson to come back as Pres and I'm hoping he gets asked...

LET'S GO RANGERS!!! 2019-20