NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2017-2018 nhl season........ - Page 18 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 01-17-2018, 01:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2017-2018 nhl season........

well well well Nash can play hockey.i guess trade talk get folks motivated.1st
short handed goal and scoring 5 goals in 60 minutes.all and all a good game
Old 01-17-2018, 10:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Ice Cream......where ya at? Max Pat shaking big Z’s hand pre game photo op was interesting. Then ya’ll $hit the bed.

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 01-19-2018, 07:41 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

trips to win Duff!!!! good games last night
Old 01-19-2018, 08:57 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Both times playing Buffalo, Rangers JUST get by with a win against the last place team in the league Nice seeing Nash getting his shot going again and hope it continues... every 2 pts are important so hopefully a winning road trip coming up..

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 01-19-2018, 09:07 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

yes split thats the way i am looking at it.i've taken the diving board down off the empire state bldg and i will just wait and see how things play out.i am a little nervous about the trade rumors though.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:08 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I know what you mean BD... over the years we seem to get the short end of the stick on trades... how many guys got traded away and turned out great for other teams and the guys we get flopped!! Fixing our defense this season has definitely flopped and AV still can't figure out who should play with who on offense and we're already in the 2nd half of the season Of course it's only my opinion, but I think HE is the problem and doesn't matter who we trade for cause he doesn't know how to play them... and physicality has almost been completely been eliminated from this team's game

Old 01-19-2018, 07:14 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I agree AV and his half ass line changes are a huge problem as well as our PP and plan to get out of our own zone. very frustrating. Pavel Buch went silent when demoted now back on a top line and scores as does Nash.

Only tough guy now is Brendon Smith but thats Ok as the league only has 1 per team now anyway

Glad to see Nash finally getting puck love in goals. He certainly deserves it as he works 60 minutes a game.

While the sabres may be a last place team I think they have lost 10 or more by 1 goal to a lot of top teams so no slouch and a good win both in the WC and last night.

Shattenkirk now out indefinitlly as well so a trade may be required for a D MAN and Center but we have a lot of stock and some dead wood "quality vets"

AV: LET THE KIDS PLAY and keep a top line together for more than 2 games

Blackhawks Cap space finally catching up to them so some good players may be available
Old 01-20-2018, 05:43 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Duff,

I’m here just enjoying the Av’s 3-1 win over the Rangers! How about those Habs last night in Washington? Maybe they were playing well for one night to honor the late sports writer Red Fisher, who covered the team since 1955. RIP “Red”!

Bruins must have been licking their chops seeing Jan. schedule vs. Habs three games in eight days = 6 points. Injuries to Weber, Shaw and Danault no excuse; Rangers without Shattenkirk, Grabner, and others. They’re just a bad team.
You think Claude Julien wishes he was still in Boston?
Old 01-21-2018, 09:22 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

NO CONFIDENCE LEFT in AV and Ranger mgnt.... and with 5 guys out yesterday, it shows we have no depth to count on .... it's Lundqvist vrs the other team, game after game .... it's an embarrassment at this point in the season ... GM AND COACHES MUST GO to still have a chance!!

LET'S GO RANGERS !!!
Old 01-21-2018, 10:06 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Bill View Post
You think Claude Julien wishes he was still in Boston?
No doubt. I wish he was still here too, but after that dismal start to the season, I understand the move had to be made.

Happy with their play and the coaching of Cassidy. Young guys coming on quicker than I expected. All that being said, January was a kind month to them as far as who and when they played. Feb will be much tougher, just gottta keep grinding out points.

.........and by the way, who the hell was the Devils goaltender yesterday???? Appleby?

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995