NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJ Muskies Inc. at The Garden State Outdoor Show Beginning Tomorrow - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 01-10-2018, 05:19 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default NJ Muskies Inc. at The Garden State Outdoor Show Beginning Tomorrow

The Garden State Outdoors Show In Edison starts tomorrow and Muskies Inc NJ Chapter 22 will be exhibiting there. We are in booth 723 in the same aisle as NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife and NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs

If you're at the show, drop by and let's talk all things Musky... or even just fishing for that matter. We love chatting with all anglers.

We will be there Thursday thru Sunday and I personally will be there all day Thursday and Sunday.

That said... please do not turn this post into a barrage of opinions on this outdoor show... everyone is welcome to their opinions but please make your own post if you wish to voice them
Old 01-11-2018, 10:46 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: NJ Muskies Inc. at The Garden State Outdoor Show Beginning Tomorrow

I believe me and the wife will be there Sunday, I will def. try to stop by and say hello. I was one of the guy's last year that downed the show, just because lack of fishing they had there. I have ALWAYS loved this show, going back over 20 years. I'm glad to see guy's like yourself sticking with this show, as I hear, they are really trying to bring it back to it's root's....FISHING. Me and my wife will continue to support this show, and looking forward to Sunday. I would say Saturday, but have to take advantage of the warmer weather, and will be fishing RV rain or shine...LOL