NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Shark River Municipal Marina Cost and other Questions - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 03-09-2010, 09:57 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Shark River Municipal Marina Cost and other Questions

Does anyone know what the cost is for a slip in Shark River Municipal Marina. This is the marina owned by the town of Neptune.

Also does anyone know who owns or how you could go about getting a slip in the North Channel area. There are some older slips between the Last Lady and Bry's ramp, but how do you get in touch with the owner.

Any help would be great.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:35 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Shark River Municipal Marina Cost and other Questions

For the slips in Neptune you have to call Neptune City, their used to be a waiting list but you can never tell these days. with the ones between the bridges stop in that dive shop in Avon, he knows who manages that, they used to have an office right behind the shop
Old 03-10-2010, 10:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

There's others as well Shark River Yacht club ,north channel opposite condos & another in that area under 35 bridge north side, don't remember name, series of others way in back and going towards inlet.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:53 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Between the bridges is Main 1 Marina. Talk to Terry, he's the GM there. Fixed docks.

Shark River Yacht Club, Seth-owner. (where my boat is) $100 per foot for slip. Floating docks.

Across from SRYC where Last Lady is I believe is owned by Bry's. Fixed docks.

Total Marine-where condos are. Talk to Scott. I believe they are also $100 per foot. Floating docks with finger piers. Parking sucks on weekends.

I don't know price of the Neptune City slips. Fixed docks.

There are also marinas at the back of the basin. Shark River Hills area. The town of Shark River Hills recently took over a large area and have the marina there. I do not know how much they charge for a slip. I believe there are all fixed docks.

Some marinas are now charging by the size of the slip as opposed to the size of the boat that is in that slip. If you have a 26' boat you will need a 30' slip and will be charged for the 30' slip.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:58 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

You can go on the neptune township web site and get infomation they where supposed to dredge back there i dont think they have very low water at low tide the north channel is good water but the current rips thru there