NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Playoff Hockey Lets Go Rangers - Page 7 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:15 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Playoff Hockey Lets Go Rangers

What a Game!!! Could've went either way... just went the wrong way!!! hahahaha Everyone played their hearts out, certainly no blowout like everyone predicted. My ONLY beef last night was Nash.... he looked like an old lady skating all night and everytime someone touched him he fell down.. he had no energy but couldve been the game changer if he ramped up his game.... Oh well.... Congrats to LA on a Great Series!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ranger logo.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	71005  
Old 06-14-2014, 08:48 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Loved everything about it beside the outcome, one OT and two double OT's with posts being rung! Only one that didn't enjoy this series was my cardiologist.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:59 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Sorry boys...I feel for ya. The depression lasts about a week, then slowly fades...

Despite ending 4-1, thought the series was pretty good. Not counting the puck stopping on the goaline twice behind Hank in game 4, I thought the Kings had some crazy puck luck all series. Passes off skates back to the original passer, crazy rebounds....etc.

Not to worry, training camp opens 2nd week in Sept and the new season is only 16 weeks away!

Nice seeing a 2k view count in the non-fishing section...hockey fans lurking everywhere!

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 06-16-2014, 07:42 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

agreed on both teams playing well and you could no ask for more in a series.
we will be back again next season.Lets GO Rangers
Old 06-17-2014, 06:53 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Sorry boys...I feel for ya. The depression lasts about a week, then slowly fades...

Despite ending 4-1, thought the series was pretty good. Not counting the puck stopping on the goaline twice behind Hank in game 4, I thought the Kings had some crazy puck luck all series. Passes off skates back to the original passer, crazy rebounds....etc.

Not to worry, training camp opens 2nd week in Sept and the new season is only 16 weeks away!

Nice seeing a 2k view count in the non-fishing section...hockey fans lurking everywhere!
Yeah Dan ended up being a good hockey thread. Just about over it but man Macdonaugh and Hank deserved better in the OT's. Kings finished /we didn't end of story. Going to be interesting to see how much of this team stays together. hard for any ranger fan not to think this was our chance and see ya again in 20 but I do have faith we can get back again next year with some tweaks and cap room.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Not bad D...only took ya 4 days to reply in the thread!! Told ya it takes about a week to recover!!! BELIEVE me...I know!!!

Great thread! Have a great summer all, looking forward to next season.

Cant WAIT for the first Bees-Habs meeting of the season....

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995