NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

new simrad units - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Boating
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Boating Use this board to discuss anything related to boats and boating in NJ

Old 07-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Site Sponsor

Default new simrad units

Hey guys just wondering anyone recentley purchased simrad nss or nse unit. would like to know how long did you have to wait til u got it. reason im askin is my brother works at efinger sporting goods and got the unit on a employee discount deal thru simrad and ordered unit and paid for it atleast six months ago and called twice and its on backordered any info appreicated thanks
Old 07-10-2012, 08:22 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: new simrad units

Not sure of the models, but my buddy traded in both of his big screen northstars for the new simrad northstar model units, i used them about two weeks ago and WOW... they are the big 12" or bigger screens, two screens on the dash and i was very very impressed.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Site Sponsor

Talking Re: new simrad units

Yeawe already installed 1killowatt transdeucer over winter so no backing out now.very excited and anxious for it to come heard very good things thanks