NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Dales... - Page 11 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:59 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Dales...

we have to start scoring,we missed the empty net!!!!!lol.i think the played a good game.took a few bad penalties too.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Ed, Its crazy the lack of scoring, could of / should of been 2 or 3 to 0 after the first BUT we keep getting it done so except for the hell they put us through its all good! 7 more to go lets hope 6 after tonite. The fact this thread is still alive is great! LGR
Old 05-19-2015, 08:53 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

what happened!!!!!!!!they got smoked last night.they have got to start scoring and stop with the dumb penalties.was tuff watching that one for sure.
LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2015, 09:58 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

OMG!!! I had to endear listening to that fiasco on the radio driving straight home from Florida yesterday..... I don't remember a game that bad in a long time.... still shaking my head this morning wondering HOW they could be THAT bad overnight??

Nash should be put out to pasture once playoffs start every year.... he is paid to SCORE GOALS, getting something like $90,000/game, (regular season salary) and can't do squat... Time to let St Louis go after season and Boyle is a step or two, too slow.

I think someone put something in the Rangers water bottles yesterday, cause it's hard to imagine the whole team just falling apart like that in one game..

Total embarrassment on the ice.... can't wait to listen to all the commentators on the NHL station today.... UGH!!!!

STEP IT UP BIG TIME RANGERS!!!:
Old 05-19-2015, 10:38 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

hang in there split,its far from over.they had a melt down for sure but they will rebound.LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2015, 07:54 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Well... today is a new day and hopefully the Rangers all got rid of their bad play in Monday's game and will now march forward and WIN!!!

Looking at the analysis of Nash's goals during the season, most were against teams that didn't even make the playoffs and didn't have good goalies...

He is not good against the better teams in the league.... so he helped get us to the playoffs but don't count on him to score important goals in post season.

LET'S GO RANGERS !!
Old 05-20-2015, 08:34 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

agreed he is in a slump but lets not count him out.we need points from all the
the forwards to win the cup.they need to make the power play work and stop with the dumb penalties.LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2015, 01:54 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Absolutely need scoring from everyone ... no doubt

on a good note....Zuc is working out!! Yayyyyyyyy
Old 05-20-2015, 06:32 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Back to the rubber room tonight with sound proofing! Really wasnt going to comment after Game 2 as we all know whats missing but cant let you guys (BD and Split) suffer alone LOL.

Wish AV would give Nash more PP time so maybe with a little more offensive room he could get one or add to one ,stop being A ROD in the playoffs and be Reggie. ( That comment shows my age and assumes that most Rangers fans are also Giants and Yankee Fans) Also its not just NASH it all of us as the puck must be 2 lbs heavier when we need to "Lift" it.

Missed opportunities have to stop. Sorry but off St Louis Totally. Saying that because I am wrong more than right so maybe a break out game for him!

Cant believe I am saying this but hope its a one goal game and we play like RANGERS

LGR

Also, think Duff did this thread on purpose because he knew Yandle would be so / so and if the Bruins made it they would expose him
Old 05-21-2015, 07:50 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

DISSAPOINTING FOR SURE..... Lightning Strikes Again!!
Lundqvist says he never saw the puck.... not good!! 12 goals in 2 games!!!
Goalie change for Friday to maybe shake this team up???

Nash shoots like a girl whenever he gets a chance to shoot... lost all confidence in him

St Louis has been more of a hindrance then an asset.... we should of kept Anthony Duclair instead of trading for Yandle (who stood out on a lousy team)

Only confidence I have right now is with Brassard and Stepan.... the rest are falling way short of expectations..

I might've missed watching 5 games all season and to watch them fall apart now is very frustrating.... and I'm sure after getting beat up on Monday, they are frustrated too losing a wide open physical game in OT. Next game is HUGE to get the win and then come back to NY... I know they can do it!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!