NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2018-2019 NHL Season....... - Page 5 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:39 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2018-2019 NHL Season.......

Yep.. I agree BD... time now for some changes in personnel before we keep losing these games... some guys are doing nothing to help the team.... Gorten has to make some decisions SOON!! 1 SOG in 3rd last night is UNACCEPTABLE... no leaders out there.... confidence is waning .... not fun watching already ...and I'm losing patience!! hahahahaha hope this road trip isn't a bust!! hahahahaha

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 10-29-2018, 07:10 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

WOW!!! losing game after game is really starting to get boring to watch All the veterans we counted on leading this young team are striking out game after game.... mistakes costing us big time!! LA loses 6 straight but come back from being down 2-0 and stick it to us big time!! Starting to feel like last year with Lundqvist sulking after every loss.... The NY losing bug has invaded again!! Coach Quinn ready to start pulling his hair out looking for a ticket back to Boston!!! hahahahaha

LET'S GO ALREADY, RANGERS!!!!
Old 10-29-2018, 08:32 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

The good news is Rangers offense scores three goals, the bad news is Rangers defense gives up four and loses AGAIN.

Has there been a Duff sighting since Saturday nights home 3-0 shutout loss to Carey Price (passes Patrick Roy for 2nd place!) and the new-look speedy smurfs from Montreal?

Marc Bergevin for GM of the year award????
Old 10-29-2018, 09:23 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

agreed split,just tough to watch.hopefully there is a plan because this losing
3,4 or more games in a row stinks!!!!!!LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2018, 05:56 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Agreed with both of you Split and BD. Been working 7 days and finally getting home to see hank get beat by LA was tough. Not sure we have any real leaders on this team yet but Mika is by far playing the best. Split yes Hank sulking is getting old and maybe Hayes doesn't want to play for Quinn. Zucc looks lost and Shattenkirk may be the bring a guy to NY and watch him suffer ordeal.

Ed, sent you a PM question on offshore seabass.

Vanilla Ice Bill (lol) hope you get some love for habs but none coming here. See you in March at the Expo where you can threaten again to come on one of my Monger trips
Old 10-31-2018, 08:55 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

RAISE THE FLAG!!! RANGERS FINALLY WIN!!! I stayed up to watch the whole game and get to see the guys celebrate after a hard fought battle... when SJ scored with 1 sec left I was in shock... then 2 PP in OT and finally Shatt sinking the only goal in the SO... Super Entertaining Game against a Good Team!!

On To Anaheim!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 10-31-2018, 12:36 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

x2 split,one of those games you have to finish watching no matter what the time.hope they can continue play well and take home some much needed points.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:12 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Sorry to interrupt this Rangers blog but did anybody see the new look Montreal Canadiens beat the Stanley Cup winning Caps last night? Another W in the last minute! 2 goals in 2 seconds!

Rookie Yasperi Kotkaniemi (3rd overall pick) with his first 2 NHL goals! I know that it’s early but I’ve really enjoyed the first dozen games of the season.

Of course LGR!!

I’m flying up to Buffalo next week for a meeting with my customer at Key Bank Center, home of the Sabres. Beautiful arena!
Old 11-02-2018, 08:38 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Absolutely Bill... Montreal has made a Great 180 this year and all the trades that were made are paying off big after all the bitching when they were first made... feels so good when things work out for the best !!!

I fell asleep after the 2nd period last night and had to hope I woke up to another win... and thank god they pulled it out in the SO after blowing another late 3rd period goal.... makes that plane ride home a good one!!

We don't have any big stars making headlines but I'll take the 2 pts no matter how they get em' this year!

Old 11-03-2018, 09:05 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Had the "pleasure" of watching the Bees/Habs game at a bar that had 4 people from Montreal there.....yeah that was fun...

.............from the hockey news.....scary stats from nhl teams after the first month...........

Boston Bruins — 6 starts
When the Bruins signed Jaroslav Halak in the summer, he was seen as a great second option, a backup who could offer support to Tuukka Rask. Boston’s netminders have split the starts through 12 games though — six apiece — and Halak has far more impressive numbers. That Halak and Rask are splitting starts is worrisome, and the Bruins have to hope their No. 1 netminder, which should be Rask, finds his form in short order.

Dallas Stars — 21:14
Miro Heiskanen isn’t going to win the Calder Trophy. That’s a safe bet. But the Stars may have one of the NHL’s most impactful rookies this season in the young blueliner. He has been leaned on heavily by coach Jim Montgomery, and Heiskanen has stepped up to the challenge. If this is how he plays as a rookie, too, the Stars may have a future Norris Trophy candidate on their hands.

Montreal Canadiens — 11 points
The knee jerk reaction to the Canadiens’ swap of Alex Galchenyuk and Max Domi this off-season was that Montreal had made a horrible mistake. Well, who’s laughing now? After getting into suspension trouble in the pre-season, Domi has reined it in and is off to a roaring start. He has five goals and 11 points in 11 games, which puts him well on his way to setting new career-best marks. Montreal has also been a surprising success story in the early going.

New Jersey Devils — 0 points
Here’s a list of the four players picked immediately following the Devils’ selection of Pavel Zacha, who has yet to register a point this season, at the 2015 draft: Ivan Provorov, Zach Werenski, Timo Meier and Mikko Rantanen. You can’t say with a straight face that New Jersey doesn’t wish they had a mulligan. This is a make-or-break year for Zacha, and it isn’t starting well.

New York Rangers — 11:54
Vladislav Namestnikov went from a top-tier producer with the Tampa Bay Lightning to a struggling second-liner with the Rangers once he made the move at last season’s deadline, and this season hasn’t gone according to plan for the pivot. He has one goal and three points and has the lowest average ice time of any forward to appear in at least 10 games for New York this season.

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995