NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Bass tournament guy's, and non Tournament guys - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 04-11-2019, 11:31 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Bass tournament guy's, and non Tournament guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickhem View Post
Good for you Rich, and I'm glad the karma gods smiled on you for your having been respectful. And hopefully those shore guys had a good day for their act of sharing as well.
Sometimes just a simple act of kindness can be paid forward many times over, or at least I like to think so. Until you meet another practitioner of "douchbaggery" that is.

Lard......I'm definitely going to be using that term again!
Thank you, I have always taught my kids to treat people with respect, and they will respect you, and you 100% better believe in Karma.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:36 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich196 View Post
Our club (Five Alive Bassmasters) has now grown to be the biggest club on the east coast with just over a 100 members, we never anticipated this many people this year, and with that said, we had our schedule out and made in December, pretty much we had to do our best but we had our opener on Mirror lake in browns mills, not all 100 guys ever show up at once, but with Non boaters we had 68 guy's, we are already going over the schedule for next year, and just like you said, we have become way to big for these electric only lakes, and will adjust accordingly. Besides Manasquan, and Merrill creek we are on all big lakes for the rest of the season, but you can rest assure, you wont see us on those lakes in the near future. Tight lines guys.
Thanks Rich...I appreciate the response and that's very good to know. Much appreciated.
Old 04-11-2019, 01:24 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Totally agree Rich. The Sheds are a great place to fish and 2 vehicles make things tight. I do not understand the reason they do not utilize some of the space they have and make more accessible parking.