NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

50 out of state cars filled the lot this weekend at Studdiford (The new 206 bridge.?) - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 08-02-2020, 09:29 AM
NJFishing.com Member

Default Re: 50 out of state cars filled the lot this weekend at Studdiford (The new 206 bridg

This is pathetic it continues to happen every week. Fine the hell out of them! Why don't cops or rangers or anyone do anything! Fk buying a fishing license next year.. for what?? To be the idiot following the rules. It's like a kick in the face to continue to see such blatant disregard for laws/rules. WTF
Old 08-02-2020, 09:34 AM
NJFishing.com Member

Default Re: 50 out of state cars filled the lot this weekend at Studdiford (The new 206 bridg

Where does that $ go? Anyone know the breakdown how the fishing license $$ is allocated?? No fkn way it goes where it should
Old 08-02-2020, 05:34 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Yeah I couldn't agree more.
These people that are doing this I would bet definitely arw not NJ fishing license +stamp holders. Studdiford gets a dump of trout every week under normal stocking conditions, (now that its too hot) was the only place to receive trout this past spring's "second" stocking on the lower S.Branch.
So now there are rock walls blocking the trout from going upstream. Which those of us who fish it know that is absolutely the direction they head after being thrown off that bridge.
I am gonna go down later or early tomorrow and see how bad it truly is in the river.
I will call the contacts Andy S. was kind enough to give if need be.
They move that $h¿t one more bridge up Opie rd.and something definitely needs to be done.
I don't see the Norz or other locals taking to kindly to it if it happens to move to Opie bridge.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:54 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

So much for that!!
There are people finishing up their swimming right now.
They are removing their trash in garbage bags from what I can see.
It definitely is not closed off to the public and the swimming is not over.
3 swimmers fishing with no visible licenses.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:21 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

This was the scene yesterday at the parking lot at the Caddoo access on the Delaware. Of course there was a canopy party going on in the water at the same time.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:16 AM
NJFishing.com Member

NOrz needs to move down a bridge, and drive around a few more! We should all be driving around making the scumbags pick up there fkn garbage instead of fishing!!!!! Seriously, Smokey the bear Is shaken his head right now.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:26 AM
NJFishing.com Member

I like to take pics of the garbage and brands left, can usually pattern up stuff well. Make sure I call out the right group! Im usually met by who the fk r u and lots of yelling occurring. Quick threat of callin cops as I leave usually ends up in all garbage picked up n everyone gone in 10 min..
Old 08-04-2020, 09:51 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

I didn't go down there the other day completely unprepared. I really would be crazy if I did.
There were no more then 10 people so I felt comfortable asking questions and telling them to pick up their trash. Numbers higher then that I don't know how smart it would be doing that solo?
I drive Opie checking all 3 bridges and the back of Norz a lot specifically the last week+.
If your looking to band up and protect that stretch so it doesn't become Somerville, I am in. I am not looking for confrontation but i will ask questions and call the proper authorities all day and night to help protect that stretch. The back of Norz is safe the wrong people jump in the river back there, or a candy wrapper falls out of their pocket onto the ground and their day is gonna change!
I say its a guarantee if its hot this weekend there will be invasive water bugs blocking up the river making swimming holes at Studdiford or somewhere very close.