NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2018-2019 NHL Season....... - Page 18 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 01-30-2019, 03:09 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2018-2019 NHL Season.......

i thought they played a good split.we are not going to win them all but a 1-0 game is a good game.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:40 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I certainly agree BD if that happens once in a while.... problem being it's been the case in MANY games this year where players and coach said they did a lot of good things but STILL LOST.... at the end of the season all you see are those numbers in the Lost column which is not good.... this team needs 1 or 2 marquee leaders who can SCORE and keep lines together long enough to get their mojo going...

This is Gorten's chance to prove himself as a GM and make the right moves to get this team winning and fun to watch again
Old 01-31-2019, 02:58 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

you are spot on without a doubt split.we need the g.a.g. line back!!!
Old 02-01-2019, 07:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

What a Sweet win last night over the Devils... both teams played hard and WANTED to WIN!! I love when Cody is in the lineup and brings back old time hockey.... Zib was on fire and that last goal from Zuc's pass was outrageous and a thing of beauty.... if we could get another line to click like that on a regular basis we would win those one goal games.... it was fun to watch!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!

I just started wrapping my second NYR rod.. so keep winning guys and make me proud!!
Old 02-01-2019, 09:25 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

MIKA MIKA MIKA!!!!!!good game and always a great win over nj!!your are right again split,if we had another line like that we would be a force to reckon with.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thought the boys played pretty good against TB but again don't have that leader that could've scored on those early opportunities which might've been the difference..... and Vesey has been losing my confidence game after game... he's been a big letdown....and once more let me say you can't rely on 2 or 3 guys to constantly do all the scoring.... 90% of the team just never put the puck in the net

LET'S GO RANGERS!!
Old 02-04-2019, 07:20 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Split / BD
Glad you guys are still so LGR. Believe me I am too just went into this year expecting 500 would be the best. So happy we are that or close. Dont think a leader has arrived yet, thought maybe Kreider would be but he went back to being small Ovie. Mika is by far our best.
Like some others but will be very interesting what the trade deadline looks like.
Hayes looks good but cant finish.
Agreed Vesey playing small also
New game tonight and not that far from a wild card if we go on a multiple win streak!
Old 02-05-2019, 08:13 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Well Dave... multiple win streak wasn't happening last night after another blown lead Hank certainly wasn't the King on those last 2 goals.... Mika has been the diamond in the rough but with the other 17 skaters hardly ever contributing, we aren't going anywhere this year I have no confidence in mgnt to make the right changes, but if we don't, this team is staying on the bottom of the ladder!! Rangeritus has spread throughout the team and I'm not sure a successful college coach's system is working once those "kids" are making over a million $ a season now

LET'S GO RANGERS !! (still hoping)
Old 02-05-2019, 10:46 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Hello from HABS Land! I’m really enjoying this hockey season versus last year.
Habs win again 4-1 tonight. Price looked sharp, Gallagher scores twice. Found a guy in Canada that shows live feeds of every game on Facebook. Wow! I’m seeing every game along with 450 fellow Habs fans.

Won’t make it to Hi Mar this weekend but will have a table the week after at the SWABC flea market.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:07 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

OMG!!! Rangers just trade away Cody McLeod, the only guy I’ve enjoyed watching this year cause he always kept the other team in check taking liberties with our “non-fighting” kids And FOR WHAT?? A 7th round pick!!!!! Holy crap this GM is off his rocker considering Cody only hit the cap for $750,000

It’s an open invitation to bang the hell out of this team now!! Better include speed skating in their practices so no one will be able to catch them and BANG EM’ !!!!