NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Please Support Our Sponsors - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 11-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Owner NJFishing.com

Default Please Support Our Sponsors

With the holiday shopping season right around the corner, I'd like to ask that you consider shopping local and supporting our sponsors here on the site.

They support our fishing needs all year long and deserve to be considered in your shopping list. Many sell products and services while others can provide you gift certificates for future charters or open boats.

If you are a sponsor here and have some gift ideas from your business, please post them up here.

And for those of you who don't want after shave and ties for Christmas again, if you see something you like below, why not email the post to one of the people that is going to be shopping for you as a subtle hint

Thanks everyone.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area
Old 11-24-2015, 12:30 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Please Support Our Sponsors

I was down at my dads over the weekend in bradley beach and took a ride over sunday to the Reel Seat. picked up some blackfish jigs (gonna give it a try lol) and some hooks/jigs and was impressed with the store. huge selection of offshore gear and great prices on what I needed, def recommend stopping by if you are in the area or for some Xmas gifts, brick and mortar stores are needed always, you cant buy your bait online either!!
Old 11-24-2015, 01:02 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Please Support Our Sponsors

I get lost in there, Jimmy. Incredible store. They host some great seminars too. My fathers tile fish game has stepped up dramatically after some reel seat insight! Good people. Can't put a price on quality like that!