NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

post-rain trout - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 01-27-2020, 01:37 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: post-rain trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfish715 View Post
Rhinehart's and Trout Brooks both enter the Black River which changes its name to the Lamington River near Pottersville. Both brooks contained natively bred trout. It's not surpring that there are stream bred trout throughout the system.

Exploring the small tributaries which are in less-traveled areas is definitely an adventure. That kind of exploration and discovery takes us all back to our youthful quests. Can any of you remember that secret fishing hole you found on a hike when you were a kid? It was exciting!

I know that you are a youngster ( compared to me ) but I'll bet even you must have felt like a kid when you found that spot and those trout.
Yes it wasn't too far from those other two brooks. The exploration is very enjoyable, trout is the target but the scenery and act of finding them makes the experience.

I get a sense of nostalgia sometimes when im outside rarely. Always sweet.

The thorns always quickly wipe the happiness away tho LOL