NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU VIII Final on Mimi 12/19 - Page 13 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:53 PM
Administrator

Default Re: PUOSU VIII Final on Mimi 12/19

Yup I had 15 keepers Tuesday and on Saturday one bite. Nice job putting 3 pigs in the boat!!!!! Congrats again Joey !!!!
Old 12-21-2015, 07:19 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Dah Fish View Post
Yup I had 15 keepers Tuesday and on Saturday one bite. Nice job putting 3 pigs in the boat!!!!! Congrats again Joey !!!!
Lol, I was unofficially going to give you the nickname MudHunter... Lol, Saturday was definitely a day to think about different things! Like how good the food and drink were, how great a cause it was for, and for some, if freshwater might be a better option:
For me my highlight was seeing our fearless leader set the hook like Hank Parker on a lunker:.. for a good bottom of the gimbal tap! Lmao for a good 30 on that, glad no rods or eyes got broke after that cause he was "caning" my rod like a bad person in Singapore for most of the trip after! Lol it's not always about the trip but the good times had and the cause it was for. Way to go again JTP on both the PB and the crown! Loved the fist pumps and hoots and hollars when that slobbo came to the deck! I hope I still have that energy you have when a few more years pass on me! Much respect and well deserved, see ya next year, or before if the planets align, to all that made it happen, Mucho Kudos!! I love this event since I started... Gerry..., sorry for the neck sprain, but damn was it classic!

Haven't read yet, but did we say how we tried to get Joey DF a fish when he went to the bathroom and Hookset reeled up his Rod and hooked his fish on his line sent it back down only for it to be snagged,JDF looses his rig/the fish and we are all in the back like DAMN!! Would have loved to see that, and of course the crush after... Lol, I had no part in it... Scouts honor Joey...
www.quality1stcompanies.com
Old 12-21-2015, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfish28 View Post
Lol, I was unofficially going to give you the nickname MudHunter... Lol, Saturday was definitely a day to think about different things! Like how good the food and drink were, how great a cause it was for, and for some, if freshwater might be a better option:
For me my highlight was seeing our fearless leader set the hook like Hank Parker on a lunker:.. for a good bottom of the gimbal tap! Lmao for a good 30 on that, glad no rods or eyes got broke after that cause he was "caning" my rod like a bad person in Singapore for most of the trip after! Lol it's not always about the trip but the good times had and the cause it was for. Way to go again JTP on both the PB and the crown! Loved the fist pumps and hoots and hollars when that slobbo came to the deck! I hope I still have that energy you have when a few more years pass on me! Much respect and well deserved, see ya next year, or before if the planets align, to all that made it happen, Mucho Kudos!! I love this event since I started... Gerry..., sorry for the neck sprain, but damn was it classic!

Haven't read yet, but did we say how we tried to get Joey DF a fish when he went to the bathroom and Hookset reeled up his Rod and hooked his fish on his line sent it back down only for it to be snagged,JDF looses his rig/the fish and we are all in the back like DAMN!! Would have loved to see that, and of course the crush after... Lol, I had no part in it... Scouts honor Joey...
I saw you bastards setting it up. Lol all I can say is Karma baby Karma
Old 12-22-2015, 05:57 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: PUOSU VIII Final on Mimi 12/19

Quick update....

Delivered the moneys from the PUOSU 2015 challenge to Lady Di -- Mikes wife, yesterday 12-21-15

It was a VERY emotional scene and She just can't express her gratitude enough to EVERYONE involved....

she did make a statement on facebook and I'm pretty sure she will get around to it here....

AGAIN NJFISHING.COM.... THANX A MILLION

[B][COLOR="Red"]GODS SPEED MY BROTHER... LIFES A BEACH

Proud member of the 52lb on The Wall Club

dey eats my baits... I eats dem club

Member of the Monger Nation

PLANT ICE .... HARVEST WIND...JUST SAYING