NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2018-2019 NHL Season....... - Page 22 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 03-03-2019, 04:59 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2018-2019 NHL Season.......

Well.... have to give the kids credit for keeping the Caps in check all afternoon but the real kudos has to go to Georgiev who was outstanding until that last stupid move throwing his stick Nonetheless, that score would’ve been maybe 6-2 Caps, if Lundqvist was in there

And DeAngelo has definitely come a long way since the beginning of the season..love watching him now.... and finally, if we could only trade Chytil for Hagelin, we’d be fighting for a playoff spot right now

LET’S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 03-06-2019, 07:49 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Another 1 goal loss except this time we couldn't even get a goal... BIG PROBLEM....horrendous PP just like it's been for last few years Guess it doesn't matter who is in charge of it, and no matter what guys are out there... IT STILL SUCKS!!!!
Old 03-08-2019, 08:11 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

and ANOTHER 1 GOAL LOSS for the blueshirts ....and against DETROIT!! OMG it's like watching meaningless practice games .... had to turn it off after 1st period and never went back this is going into uncharted waters for me after sticking out every game all these years of being a dedicated fan
Old 03-10-2019, 12:00 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Whats up boys!! Been awhile....work work and more work!!!

RIP Ted Lindsey...I was 7 when he retired so dont remember much but great reading on his career in the Hockey News

Nice to see the Rangers irrelevant in the playoff race........watching Hank cry when Zucs was dealt was WAY weird!

Lets go Isles....get that top seed in Metro

Lets go Jackets...enough of the Habs already

Whos gonna knock off the Bolts????

Would LOVE to see the yotes get into the tournament!

BTW....this weather SUCKS!!!! Trying to prep boat for the season and temps in the teens in MARCH.....WTF????!!!!!

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995

Last edited by Duffman; 03-10-2019 at 12:15 PM..
Old 03-10-2019, 03:26 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Howdy Duff.... I just got back from Asbury Park Fishing Show at Convention Hall.. like 42 custom plug makers... way too many to compete with each other... beautiful craftsmanship but I hate losing $50 plugs

Rangers certainly are in a rebuild... still need to get rid of few high priced guys who are not contributing what they’re getting paid

Was definitely sad to see Zuc go too... I wouldn’t mind if they got him back as a UFA after the season cause he sees guys heading for the net like no one else and gets that puck right on their tape....

I’m really hoping CBJ can knock Pens out of playoffs... that would make me happy!!! And if someone gets a Hot goalie in playoffs they can beat the Bolts, I’m pretty sure...

Rangers lost a lot of 1 goal games so they really need a couple of Sharpshooters and they’d be fighting for a playoff spot right now.... miss WAY too many shots that should have gone in hahahahaha

Working on a new custom NY Ranger rod right now..... will be ready for the season!!!
Old 03-11-2019, 08:23 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

not much going the rangers way right now but at least they beat the devils and in my book that is always great news!!!LETS GO RANGERS!!!!
Old 03-12-2019, 08:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Are the Rangers going for the OT loss record?? I think Kreider has given up on scoring this year... very disappointing!! PP sucks for another year

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 03-14-2019, 08:17 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

thank God its almost over.this was a very tuff season to be a ranger fan to say
the least.i can only hope and pray that the they will have a better team next year.they looked lost last night.we need that player that can step up and bring the team with him.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:50 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I stayed up to watch the whole game last night in Vancouver.... whoever is in charge of that PP should be fired right now..... HORRENDOUS the last 25 times already... back to just passing, passing, passing until the puck gets taken away... don't they ever learn??

Very sad to watch this team right now.... Kreider has been a no show game after game, and not saying much for the rest of this team either.... losing game after game to more bottom dwellers..... Sorry, but there's less then a dozen games left in the season and I don't see anyone buying into Quinn's "System"!! In fact, I think the guys are actually rebelling at this point cause they seam to be getting worse not better.... the continued healthy scratches and constant line shuffling has not produced a better team .... no one has a chance to get comfortable with linemates ..... I don't get it and what a lousy feeling ending the season this way.... has to be the worst season in years
Old 03-15-2019, 07:40 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

i agree split the power play has not been a threat in a very very long time.we
have the same bad things going on for years and for some strange reason they are never fixed.we trade the players that make a difference and keep the"high
hope" ones that never seam to pan out.i feel very bad for kreider as the lines he played well with were traded or changed his entire time as a ranger.
LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!