NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

two days on the cong - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 03-12-2019, 07:45 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default two days on the cong

the ice season is winding down and with the temps in the next couple of days not looking to good for the little ice we have left i have to take advantage of the little time left. monday i had the pleasure of meeting the infamous fast eddie on the ice we fished hard and put some fish on the ice. i was looking at a skunking untill i jigged up two sunnies i was never so happy to get those fish at the end of the day. eddie did well with some flags, one of them produced a nice lmb. and he picked at some crappies and sunnies with a jig... day two went back to the same place to find temps rather cold and windy still had 7" of ice. all the rot from the day before had froze back up and stayed that way all day. i did a bit better today with 18 sunnies and one perch the bite was still tough and i had all i could do to jig them up. they were glued to the bottom and i had to use a jig with spikes to catch them i will try again tomorrow to hopefully have better results.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:26 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: two days on the cong

Glad the catching was better for you man. I think that ice will last through the weekend. It will be sketchy though. We shall see. It was an absolute pleasure fishing with you Monday. Your a die hard for sure. All go no quit! See you out there soon. FLAGGGGGGGGG!!!!