NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Hybrid Meet-N-Greet success! 11/2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 11-02-2019, 05:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Hybrid Meet-N-Greet success! 11/2

Good showing of NJF members this morning up in the big pond! Pretty sure we had 25 guys maybe more out on this perfect Fall day. Fishing started off on the slow side but it’s pretty normal for the drag rippers. They wake up kind of on the late side. We found feeding schools here and there. Some more willing than others. We had the best shots of Wipers between 11-3 in the afternoon. The last school we found were rambunctious 15-21 inches that slammed the bait as soon as it got to the bottom. Good fishing for the guys that stuck together. Chase reeled in his first couple Hybrids ever and it looks like he enjoyed the fight. TomKaye was on the bow doing damage to the fish as well. These were the first ones he caught in about 20 years or so. Pleasure having you aboard Tom. Can’t wait to eat the fish cakes for dinner tonight. I’m not sure who got the big fish of the day or how well the other guys did but it was an AWESOME day on the water with the crew. Thanks to all that got up early and made it out. Can’t wait to do it again! TIGHT LINES!!! NJF BROTHERHOOD!!!

Last edited by FASTEDDIE29; 11-02-2019 at 05:36 PM..
Old 11-02-2019, 05:55 PM
dakota560

Default Re: Hybrid Meet-N-Greet success! 11/2

Couldn't ask for a nicer fall day. Chase I thought your specialty was fluke. Can see you're turning into a very well rounded fisherman. Eddie great job to your and Mrs. Eddie for raising your children the right way, the results show. Chase will be carrying you on his back over to the wing dam when your in your 80's for Mr. Whiskers so what goes around, comes around! Smiles all around and says it all......great job guys and glad the day came together for everyone!
Old 11-02-2019, 06:06 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Nice! Glad yall had a good day. Wish I was able to go, ill cya at the christmas party tho.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:52 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks for letting me tag along Eddie. It was great finally meeting you & Chase
and some other great NJFishing folks.
I sold my old Mirrocraft in '99 or so and have been salty ever since.
Looking forward to doing this again in the sweetwater and the temptation is
getting greater to invest in another aluminum.
You're raising a great kid there in Chase. Best wishes for continued success & tight lines.
Tom K.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:20 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Hybrid Meet-N-Greet success! 11/2

Glad the weather cooperated this go-round, last M&G's seemed like that wind wanted to blow a continuous 40 MPH !!