NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2018-2019 NHL Season....... - Page 11 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 12-01-2018, 02:49 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2018-2019 NHL Season.......

Was out on the Paramount yesterday. Small crowd of 10 felt like a private charter! Sea bass, ling, tons of eels and dogfish.

Split, Bunker and Dales: Habs have lost five straight games. D Karl Alzner now playing in the AHL making $5-6 million. Today, Nikita Scherback another lousy 1st round pick placed on waivers. Power play ineffective, Carey Price with his new $80 million contact playing lousy. Glad to see Shea back after two months, hopefully Paul Byron back after missing 14 games.

Injuries are a part of the game. No excuses. Gregoriev in goal for Blueshirts.
Let’s see what happens tonight. GO HABS GO!!!
Old 12-01-2018, 03:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Easy Guys we have plenty of young depth both up front and D. Rangers in my mind have already beat expectations in a rebuild year
https://www.eliteprospects.com/team/...rs/depth-chart
Like the Ville kid
PLAY the KIDS

Bill. Good luck to YOU but not so much your HABS

Hi Duff!
Old 12-02-2018, 02:11 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

What a lovely way to spend a Saturday night, watching the Habs beat up the Blueshirts with Paul Byron and “Man Mountain” Shea Weber back in the lineup.
Arturi Lehkonen and Weber with 2 goals each, Tomas Ta-taaar with the PP goal for the easy 5-2 victory.

They should have given Neal Pionk an assist on the 4th Montreal goal !

2 POINTS
Old 12-02-2018, 08:07 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Holy mackerel... after a really good run the Rangers are imploding game after game.... no one knows what the heck they're doing on the ice.... last couple of games are getting hard to watch... whole team going backwards instead of forward... we have no leaders, hence no captain

Shaking up the lines each game seams to be making it worse not better.... we are in worse shape then the we were the first few weeks of the season...

How many guys will be sitting in the doghouse tonight It's getting really hard to believe we picked Lias Anderson 7th overall in the draft ... he doesn't even play like a First Rounder

Maybe management knew better when they said 2 yrs for the rebuild .... Rangeritus is setting in ....
Old 12-03-2018, 07:28 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Still shaking my head in disgust after last night's debacle After being up 3-0 after 2, I guess the whole team decided that was good enough and don't have to play in the third... we'll just leave hank out there by himself to try and stop every shot!!! If it wasn't for him the score would've been 20-3.... the whole team needs to sit in the doghouse next game!!!! Just Horrendous!!!
Old 12-03-2018, 05:42 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

So....you blueshirt guys complain about injuries...PLEASE.....take a look at what I'm dealing with!!!

Bill.....unhappy with Price? Want Tuukka? 7 mil per and a "mysterious" leave of absence.....I'll take Price any day!

....and Dave please dont post up a link to that site again! I'm obsessed with looking at salaries now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7+ mil on Krejci....wtf was Chiarelli thinking????

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 12-03-2018, 06:37 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

.....and this...https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/l...uffed-animals/

Job well done Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 12-03-2018, 06:59 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

and......Grabs getting tuned up......https://twitter.com/craigsmorgan/sta...to-the-face%2F

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 12-03-2018, 08:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Habs went 1-4 on their recent homestand. Thank goodness the Rangers came to town Saturday night! I hope my trip up to Montreal in March is still worthwhile.

Duff: didn’t Rask take time away from the B’s before? Where do you find all these hockey-related clips? The teddy bear toss is priceless! I grew up watching the New Haven Nighthawks (AHL) and even caught a few New Haven Blades games at the Arena (no plexiglass—there was screen fencing!). The movie “Slapshot” resembled the Eastern Hockey League games!
Old 12-06-2018, 10:27 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Hockey scheduling gods are shining down on Montreal facing Ottawa Sens three times in 10 days. Back to back 5-2 wins in home-n-home. Paul Byron 2 goals.

Most importantly, 2 Points! GO HABS GO!