NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

President Trump on Philadelphia - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 09:34 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: President Trump on Philadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel View Post
Someone needs to remind our "alternative facts" president that the US Constitution has a First Amendment. He's representing his own scientific ignorance and not the people with stunts like this:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...s-at-usda-epa/
The "restrictions" are quite reasonable. These government paid scientists are free to publish in scientific journals. Their employers, the government, doesn't want their employees either leaking classified material or waging some kind of political agenda on social media. Quite reasonable imo.

That you Roger? Getting a heavy hit of deja vous
Old 01-27-2017, 09:23 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombanjo View Post
The "restrictions" are quite reasonable. These government paid scientists are free to publish in scientific journals. Their employers, the government, doesn't want their employees either leaking classified material or waging some kind of political agenda on social media. Quite reasonable imo.

That you Roger? Getting a heavy hit of deja vous
I'm not Roger, but we're all getting a heavy hit of déjà vu:
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...a3ec50f0f3.jpg
Old 01-27-2017, 09:56 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
I'm not Roger, but we're all getting a heavy hit of déjà vu:
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...a3ec50f0f3.jpg
You are the one missing the point here. Trump vowed to support sportsmen,therefore We support Trump. You say You hunted and fished since the 40's? Thanks to Men like Me (and Trump)You still have guns to do it with and so will Your grand Children. So get with the program. America will be great again with or with out You and Madonna. No one here gives a sh&t about Your conspiracy theories.
Old 01-27-2017, 10:15 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter View Post
You are the one missing the point here. Trump vowed to support sportsmen,therefore We support Trump. You say You hunted and fished since the 40's? Thanks to Men like Me (and Trump)You still have guns to do it with and so will Your grand Children. So get with the program. America will be great again with or with out You and Madonna. No one here gives a sh&t about Your conspiracy theories.
There was no shortage of guns when I served in Vietnam for 7 months in 1968 (1st Cav - Central Highlands), nor is there any scarcity of them in my home, and sensible background checks and restrictions on some of the most lethal personal WMDs on our streets are not an infringement on your Second Amendment rights as the "well regulated militia" you and the ever-intrepid Ted Nugent imagine yourselves to be, despite Donald Trump's outright lies about repealing that Constitutional amendment.

Last edited by Blind Squirrel; 01-27-2017 at 10:21 AM..
Old 01-27-2017, 10:23 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter View Post
Q: How many NRA members does it take to replace a light bulb?
A: MORE GUNS!!!

btw, h/t to Trump for his contribution to the defense of our liberties:
Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are ‘Landmines … It Is My Personal Vietnam’
"Welcome home," Donald...

Last edited by Blind Squirrel; 01-27-2017 at 10:33 AM..
Old 01-27-2017, 10:49 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Q: How many NRA members does it take to replace a light bulb?
A: MORE GUNS!!!

btw, h/t to Trump for his contribution to the defense of our liberties:
Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are ‘Landmines … It Is My Personal Vietnam’
"Welcome home," Donald...
Look We know You and the other Snowflakes are still upset that Your abortions will no longer be covered by Medicaid. But sweetie you have to grow up and put Your big boy pants on. We are going to fish, hunt and trap till our arms fall off. We will have all the unrestricted guns We want. We are going to pump, frack, pipeline, drill and burn, YES BURN, all the oil we want. The EPA will be reduced to the size of a convenience store. The supreme court will be rock solid conservative for the next 50 years. We will have a border again. Hillary will be home knitting where she belongs And there's not a damn thing You can do about it!
Old 01-27-2017, 10:55 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1captainron View Post
What happened to Fishing reports in this part of the sight?
Gerry, I hope NJfishing doesn't go the way of all the others. Maybe another area to vent and explore both sides of the fence if need be, but this always turns into a shit show of testosterone......Fish on boys, that's all that really matters here.
With all due respect capt Ron.. This section is for ALL salt water fishing related topics.. At times it seems like its a "reports" section, but thats only part of what it is.. There are a lot of members here that want to just discuss related points of interest that impact the fishery we all enjoy.
You could very well be right however, maybe its time Gerry considers putting in a "reports only" section, and not combine the topic discussion with the daily fishing reports..
I personally enjoy the reports very well, but really enjoy the discussion and sharing of thoughts, ideas and experiences a LOT more.. I hope the sharing of thoughts opinions and knowledge is not pushed aside in favor of deck shots.... bob

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing (68 Viewing)
Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:09 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Its the dead of winter. There are 3 boats running and they haven't caught 3 fish all week. What are we supposed to be reporting?
Old 01-27-2017, 11:15 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

All I can say Gerry is please don't take this post down. Yes there is some name calling going on. Deal with those individuals as you see fit. But this is too important to shut down. Very respectfully yours...Charlie
Old 01-27-2017, 11:22 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Meant to say in Philadelphia not on Philadelphia. My post was not meant to stirr up a controversy here on NJ Fishing.com I know it should just be about fishing. It's just that I will be turning 72 next month and that is the first time a President making a speech has mentioned hunter and fisherman rights. Wondering does that mean Jeopardy will have a category Hunting or Fishing ! I don't think so. Anyway thanks for all the comments and looking forward to another fishing season. Fish Sandy Hook area out of Rumson muni ramp ... Walt
Closed Thread