NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Boston Marathon Bombing - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Boston Marathon Bombing

We certainly live in a country where folks were starting to let there guard down after no successful terroist attacks on US soil. We are living in a very dangerous world when some cowardly bastard detonates two devices that injure hundreds and take the lives of a child. Video footage is now showing a bag just outside of the barriers at the finish line. Please remember if you see somthing that does not look right or suspicious to notify the authorities and this includes on the water.

We knew people who were there and were safe and my son was a responder with the BPD. The responders and the average Joe who jumped into action saved lives of those who were severly maimed.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and those who were emotionally damaged by this cowardly act. I certainly hope when the FBI, BPD, CIA etc find those responsible that justice is swift and appropriate.

It has been a tough week during the opening day of cod fishing also with a cancellation first day with 35 kt gusts. Need to get back out and clear my mind.

Remember, please say something if you see something out of the ordinairy.

Respectfully,

Dave
captdave@relentlesscharters.com
(617) 462-7885
Old 04-17-2013, 10:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

My heart and prayers are with all those poor people who were hurt and killed from the henious act. I hope those bastards are brought to justice.

"For the rich there is therapy for the rest of us there is fishing"

"A bad day of fishing turns into a good day of drinking" ����
Old 04-17-2013, 10:43 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

When they find these scummers, they can't kill them slow enough. They will be found.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:16 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Never Forget...my Thoughts And Prayers Are With The Family Of The Injured And Killed. Justice Will Be Served.