NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Vacation fish! 8/18-8/25 - Page 2 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 08-28-2019, 08:15 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Vacation fish! 8/18-8/25

sounds like a great time spent with family looks like the fishing was good as well even a nice fluke in the mix. ahhh the good old days when you could get some real uncle josh pork rinds for that good ol jig-n-pig bass love em. cool report.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:37 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Nice job mixing family, fishing, catching and some R & R in a beautiful area.
Old 09-02-2019, 11:10 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I love that lake, I know right where you are with that largemouth, we get a lot of perch just out from you after ice out. Going up for 10 days in October for the landlock salmon, if you never tried it, you ought to give it a try, off the sidewalk, no boat needed. It's great fishing off the sand bar across from the pink roof ice cream stand, stay out around the bouy and go east from there toward the boat launch, tons of big large mouth, and very large pickrel. 1.5 years and i'll be living up there
Old 09-02-2019, 03:30 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Vacation fish! 8/18-8/25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
I love that lake, I know right where you are with that largemouth, we get a lot of perch just out from you after ice out. Going up for 10 days in October for the landlock salmon, if you never tried it, you ought to give it a try, off the sidewalk, no boat needed. It's great fishing off the sand bar across from the pink roof ice cream stand, stay out around the bouy and go east from there toward the boat launch, tons of big large mouth, and very large pickrel. 1.5 years and i'll be living up there
It’s simply amazing up there. There were a few guys trolling the south side getting some Salmon toward the end of my vacation. I didn’t have any Salmon gear with me unfortunately. One of the Salmon I saw was about 5 lbs. Hope
You have an awesome trip up there man. TIGHT LINEZ!!!