NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Anyone fishing round valley? - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 07-09-2020, 12:14 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Anyone fishing round valley?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmyorke1 View Post
Forces us to fish in lesser-known spots.
Like the guy I saw this AM, when I came out of the Delaware River and up on to the old railroad bed trail to walk back to my car. He was walking up river too, with his dog, a paddle and backpack with fishing rods and a collapsed inflatable.
Old 07-09-2020, 03:49 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmyorke1 View Post
ah darn yea that was my concern too. Forces us to fish in lesser-known spots.
Don’t count on that!
I fish mostly 100 acre or less lakes.
Back I April I had to wait to pull boat . First time ever ppl stacked at this “one at a time “ launch.
They WILL find them.
Old 07-10-2020, 04:11 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota560 View Post
I know negative threads are a downer but reality shouldn't be lost in all this. The US just hit 60,000 plus cases in a single day yesterday. 50% were from 4 states. Wait until New York kicks in which will cause mayhem in NY along with accompanying states NJ and CT. Give it to mid August and daily cases will be over 100,000 and rising based on the contagion rate of this virus. In other words BOHICA.
The more you test the more cases will incur. The testing being used only identifies COVID , not the specific strain (ie: COVID 19). In essence the common cold and any of the various non-lethal COVID strains are being thrown in with the numbers. We are getting played, this is being politicized...do not be carp a and swallow the hook, line & sinker. They want us scared and complicit. Vote like your rights depend on it because they do.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:52 AM
NJFishing.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumasdad View Post
The more you test the more cases will incur. The testing being used only identifies COVID , not the specific strain (ie: COVID 19). In essence the common cold and any of the various non-lethal COVID strains are being thrown in with the numbers. We are getting played, this is being politicized...do not be carp a and swallow the hook, line & sinker. They want us scared and complicit. Vote like your rights depend on it because they do.
Not sure where you get this, but what you are saying is absolutely nonsense. COVID19 has very different DNA segments compared with other COVID that cause common cold (along with similar segments). The test kit were designed to be specific to COVID19.
OMG, do you really think all the PhDs don't know what they are doing? We all want to get out of this, but misinformation won't help.
Old 07-13-2020, 10:21 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

The latest BS that some people believe:

The government created the virus and purposely released it. The vaccine the government is now developing contains microchips. The big, bad government will be able to track your every move and, of course, much worse!
Old 07-13-2020, 10:43 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark b. View Post
the big, bad government will be able to track your every move and, of course, much worse!
ah shoot! They'll find where i fish