NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

About 200 yds of feel good! - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 01-23-2020, 11:29 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default About 200 yds of feel good!

Been hitting the river lately and only with lures, was able to land a few small pike. Nothing crazy, and definitely no frenzies but stayed busy at least. Also had brought some bags with me so while baiting and waiting for some cold carp to show up, was able to clear about the whole stretch I fish on the west side of the river. Even got 2 tires outta there! Felt good afterwards & will definitely feel good beating the banks with them being cleaner! Found a few lures/weights/bobbers/hooks and another reel as well. So I was thinking, if I show in a post some of the stuff you find while doing a clean-up, maybe we'll see more of these threads or some cleaner spots upon arrival. So besides the pic itself, I've given away soo many lures I've found from the river to a few friends, a few kids, and also a stranger or two that happened to be in need. Have and have given away numerous poles & reels to all the same reason. Nets, minnow traps, terminal tackle, I mean EVERYTHING FISHING! Plus more, some that I can't share publicly. So just to prove a point, it definitely not only feels good to see the aftermath, but you will literally be paid back by your waterways! The river giveth and the river taketh away.

Old 01-24-2020, 06:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: About 200 yds of feel good!

Nice job on the cleanup and one hell of a haul of lures !!!!!

Dying to know what it is ya found but can’t post here.....

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 01-26-2020, 09:28 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: About 200 yds of feel good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Nice job on the cleanup and one hell of a haul of lures !!!!!Dying to know what it is ya found but can’t post here.....
Whatever you're thinking, just go with that, lol! I mean EVERYTHING is out there, even knowing this I still get surprised on certain finds. I went out there two days ago as well and only saw 1 small smallmouth, so decided to straighten up again. Filled a can on the east side of the falls(no pic), then went to the west side and beat that side up a bit. Got a couple cans filled with another bag filled & another tire. If you happened to help, the river would've given you another $30 handful of hookless lures and a Bushnell Trophy trail cam with sdH1 card. Not too bad at $100. But free is better! Gonna wait to see if it still works though, looks like it's still good.