NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Stolen 926e Cat Wheel Loader By West Marine In Brick - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:12 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Stolen 926e Cat Wheel Loader By West Marine In Brick

I know there are alot of members on here that live in the area. loader sat right by the auto zone in the corner, there is a salt bin there also.

loader was taken out of the north west corner of brick plaza on the corner of rt 70 and chambers bridge rd. In the past 2 weeks trying to confirm with security at the plaza. I am sure most of you saw it sitting there on the way to west marine.

the loader belonged to a friend Mark who owns total grounds landscaping he is also a Sima member. He is a fellow fishermen and member of Manasquan river tuna and marlin club.

loader was a 926 Cat. I will post pics of the loader soon. there are survalance tapes that we are trying to track down if that does any good.

if you here of any to good to be true deals please let me know

there is a reward being offered and believe me it will make it worth your while.

If we find them I think we are going to take them for a one way boat ride.

please contact one of us.

Billy
rocky0707@gmail.com

732 241 4774

Mark D. Tompkins
Total Grounds
PO Box 6
Colts Neck, NJ 07722
Office: 732-577-9800
Fax: 732-577-9898
Mobile: 732-904-3322
Email: mark@totalgroundsinc.com

20' seacraft
Old 09-30-2012, 09:17 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Stolen 926e Cat Wheel Loader By West Marine In Brick

also if you saw it recently in the past two weeks, let me know as we are trying to pinpoint when it was stolen

I know fisherman are up 24hours a day so if someone saw it getting loaded or driving down the rd in the middle of the night let me know

20' seacraft
Old 10-01-2012, 11:40 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I drive that area all the time, did not even notice it, but a friend of mine has a huge demo company, they had stuff stolen up north a while back, found it all in containers in the port going overseas to foreign countries, keep an eye out for that, make sure they check that area!!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:05 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Vinnie would you mind contacting your friend to see who he talked to . That was our suspicion all along.

20' seacraft
Old 10-01-2012, 12:18 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billythekid
Vinnie would you mind contacting your friend to see who he talked to . That was our suspicion all along.

pm me your number and ill get in touch with you later on.. they have a big komatsu taken i believe and some other shit.. they found a ton of the stuff in containers and was impounded at a towing company i think down on ave p but ill doubel check.. shoot me your number and ill be in touch asap.