NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2016-2017 nhl season..... - Page 31 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:56 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

You are so right Tombanjo.... we gave away all our toughness for finesse, but now that our finesse can't perform for some reason , we have NOONE to bang and slow down other teams.... we hardly do any checking... and the other coaches have all figured out AV's strategy and shut us down and then we get the same long faces in the post game interviews.. There's no drive/motivation on the ice lately and I put that blame all on the HEAD COACH!!! Other teams made the move and most have all turned their teams around..... and think it's time for the Rangers to do something!!

Pirri has been a total flop for sure!! Shoots from exact same spot every time and MISSES the net EVERYTIME!! Pathetic!!

Looks like Rangers are finally bringing Tanner Glass back up this week, thank god, since all the primadonnas on the roster now hardly hit anyone... Let's see what happens in next couple games..... if no change, then it's time for a BIG CHANGE!!

Old 03-06-2017, 09:04 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

if things stay close in the ratings we could play the habs in the 1st round.now now let not talk bad of krieder, he and zook seem to be the only 2 on the rangers that play well together
Old 03-07-2017, 07:46 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

WOW!!! Great Game of dueling goalies last night!! And another nailbiter OT Thriller!!! Beautiful Goal by Z.... Take the 2 pts and head south for tonight.... I'm thinking there needs to be a new column on player stats.... "GAMES SINCE LAST GOAL"!! OMG... I think we're in record breaking territory already!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 03-07-2017, 09:10 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Exciting game yeah, but just squeaking by on great goaltending against an out of the playoff team? I guess it's a start but they need to be a lot better. Very late in the year to be struggling so with bad teams.

One wonders just what the hell Palat was thinking when he did everything in his power to make like a Flying Walenda and go crashing awkwardly into the boards rather than knock the net off it's moorings and stop play? He had to know 3 on 3 the Rangers would break back the other way. 6 replays and that moron Micheletti never brought that up.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:13 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

agreed we should not have to go to the wire with a non play off team.i'll take the 2pts but we have to play much much harder
Old 03-08-2017, 12:50 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Hello Rangers faithful,

Panthers playing terrible at home but woo hoo as Blueshirts get the 2 points. But did you guys see another OT win by the Habs? Paul Byron the Calgary castoff wins it with his 16th!

GO HABS GO!!!
Old 03-08-2017, 08:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker dunker View Post
agreed we should not have to go to the wire with a non play off team.i'll take the 2pts but we have to play much much harder
I sent you and split shot pm's
Old 03-08-2017, 08:41 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thanks TB.. I pm'd my email.... And yes Bill, it's looking more like NYR vrs Habs in 1st round next month and starting the 2nd round you'll have to become a Ranger supporter

Whoever decided to bring Tanner Glass back the last couple games, made the right move, cause he's got the most determination of the whole team.... our regulars are having a hard time putting the puck in the net and our PP is Non-Existent.... Maybe time to bring up some minor league prospects and sit out our "Top Guys" to wake them up before playoff time.

Take another 2pts from whoever we can at this point

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
Old 03-08-2017, 10:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

glass bring a presence that we have lacked most of the season.tough,eager and
full of life.glad hes back.congrats to hank for taking the 10 spot,he deserves it
for sure.its just mind boggling that we have more 3 or more goal games than we ever had,more wins, and more back to backs and we still play that up and down hockey.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:00 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Rangers finally score 3 PP goals and still blow the game against bottom dwelling Carolina.... Pathetic blow the lead loss... to a team that won 3 games in last 12, hahahahaha Injury list growing as well as support for a coaching change cause this system is not working!!!