NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

2016-2017 nhl season..... - Page 10 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Non Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

NJFishing.com Non Fishing Use this board to post non fishing related information. The same rules apply here as the other boards. Behave or your post will be removed along with your posting priviledges.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:02 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

I've said it before.... 3 on 3 OT is the DUMBEST $hit ever. If I wanted to watch a pond hockey game I'll do just that, go to the local pond!!!

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 12-15-2016, 08:40 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I'm with you Duff.... 3 on 3 is rediculous.... I liked 4 on 4, but 3/3 is like street hockey. Yet, all the announcers think it's the greatest thing!! I don't get it.

Not going to Party tonight Bill cause I don't like drinking and then driving home from woodbridge and I'm not taking the train cause my last time coming home from Ranger/Devil game with my daughter was bad experience. Drunk guy behind us got really obnoxious so I had to complain to conductor. Police were waiting at next stop and dragged him off as he was fighting them... they had to put him face down on the concrete right outside our window as he was screaming at me.... he didn't like our Ranger jerseys!!! hahahahaha

Rangers better win tonight cause other Metro teams are gonna blow right by us now!!

Old 12-15-2016, 11:38 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Yeah, watched a few 3on 3 OT games the last week and the B's -Pens last nite. DUMBEST shit ever.

And on a side note my hate for Crosby grows each time I watch the guy. Obviously a world of talent but jeez what a complainer.

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 12-16-2016, 07:36 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

A must win last night for those all important 2 pts... Great for Hank's mental game and nice to see Nash come back, put on the speed and score a SH goal. Not to mention Zuc needed a goal after a 14 game drought...

Problem was the rest of the team couldn't score for crap against a mediocre team in the standings.... Rangers better start Shooting practice 101 before they go up against the top teams soon.

And one final thought... the hit on Hank was insane and anything less then a 10 game suspension is not enough for that idiot and I don't care if he doesn't have any prior incidents... that was INTENT TO INJURE w/o a doubt!!

Old 12-16-2016, 02:08 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitShot View Post
.. that was INTENT TO INJURE w/o a doubt
Clean hit.

KUKUBABY FISHING TEAM

EST. 1995
Old 12-16-2016, 03:21 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Duff and Split,

I live up in Bergen Cty (5 mins from Jigging World), so I only had two beers last night at the party. The beer was flowing for others though.

Speaking of 3 on 3 OT Monday...Radulov, who has been playing inspired hockey for the Habs, couldn't get off the ice and was gassed. I saw the play happened just as I predicted five seconds earlier as Spooner got behind him and beat Price with the game-winner. Wednesday, payback is a bitch as Spooner got beat by the Pens forward and tipped in the OT winner over Rask. LMAO!!!
Old 12-17-2016, 09:32 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Clean hit.
Hahaha ....There are no clean hits in the trapezoid

Old 12-17-2016, 09:38 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cream Bill View Post
Duff and Split,

I live up in Bergen Cty (5 mins from Jigging World), so I only had two beers last night at the party. The beer was flowing for others though.

Speaking of 3 on 3 OT Monday...Radulov, who has been playing inspired hockey for the Habs, couldn't get off the ice and was gassed. I saw the play happened just as I predicted five seconds earlier as Spooner got behind him and beat Price with the game-winner. Wednesday, payback is a bitch as Spooner got beat by the Pens forward and tipped in the OT winner over Rask. LMAO!!!
I would've liked to go to the party but I know I couldn't limit myself to just 2 beers

Just bustin' you Bill... I couldn't resist!!
Old 12-17-2016, 10:29 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Split,

Haha! Too funny! I see you're quite a "maven" with Clip Art. Are you a computer geek? Hope your fishing skills are as good.

Tough watching Price get pulled last night. 4 GA on just 18 shots. The look he gave ******* coach MT reminded me of Patrick Roy's last game in Montreal. Hope he and the team play better D tonight in Washington.
Old 12-17-2016, 04:49 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Didn't know they ate Ice Cream in Montreal. OMG we have an invader on the Rangers site which was started by a Bruins fan
Nice job Bill sticking around for a few posts, Devils fans quit after 2

Happy Holidays to ALL Hockey nuts and of course fisherpeople and why not all the rest