NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Fishermans Rally; Wash DC March 21, 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Fishermans Rally; Wash DC March 21, 2012

[QUOTE=Ol Pedro]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfishingusa
How is occupy wall street and occupy every single city going? absolutely no where.

Sportie , we disagreed on the last March . That is how we met . The occupy folks don't have an agenda . We do . If we don't try we have already failed . I can't blame you for holding out but if you wait too long then there is nothing left . One day of your time hanging out with Fellow Fishermen/Women . Is that too much to ask ? If you have no BFT trip this year why not show up ? Ask Kill and the rest of the boys to show up too . You are a Big Boy and can make your own decisions . I'm just saying that if you don't lock it up soon he'll spit it .

You right pedro, but i think there are bigger and better things that someone could figure out to do other then spend the day marching. I dont have the ability to take the day and go down there, to many other things on my plate right now, i commend the guys that take that time and fight for their rights, but i just think that it is a losing battle and if the battle is to be fought or won, there is much for realistic routes to be taken and some are already in action, but there has to be someone with some better ideas ( i know i dont have any because i am not very saavy when it comes to politics and the other nonsense) but guys like tony bogan, adam (karen ann) and people like this, they need a good plan and the support in the right areas, but i dont know how it would get done or when it would get done.