NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - 2017-2018 nhl season........
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 10:16 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: 2017-2018 nhl season........

ya the stars wrecked em. I actually told a buddy of mine during the day I didn't think we would beat the isles. that win I figured would help ya out . stars will be in NYC area mid December. would like to try to see them that Friday in Newark but with work I gotta see how I pans out. there in the garden on a Tuesday so no way I can get in then. ive been working a lot so just to watch a whole game the next few weeks is tough.

fishing wise, I actually just ran to my boat garage and started to get her ready for hibernation. we fish the Hackensack river and other area tributaries for them but its been numbers with the occasional decent one. im in sales so with the holidays coming, customers stocking up and wanting to spend as much family time as I can it gets a little tough to fish. I took my boat to canisteer last sunday and actually had a rather good day considering its been dead for me since labor day. in typical fashion the bite gets good when I gotta work more. to fish for 4 hours, clean the boat then work in the afternoon it gets too much. after the holidays maybe we will head up to the hoosatanic in Connecticut to striper fish. I got out a lot this year so I cant complain .