NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Suffern Show
Thread: Suffern Show
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 09:36 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Suffern Show

I went up last night, it was pretty cool! I think this was mentioned above, but if you're looking to book a fishing trip this is the show for you. Tons of lodges/guides/charters there.

I got some curlytail grubs from the worm bar for fluke fishing. Got some bucktails, an albie jig, a metal lipped swimmer, a buzzbait, some ned rig stuff, little bit of everything. Be careful though, some of the tackle vendors are advertising "show prices" that aren't any cheaper than what you'd buy in a store. That being said, i got a custom wooden metal lipped swimmer for striped bass for $10 and that was definitely a steal.

I was pretty happy with this show and enjoyed it much more than the last show i went to in Edison. It was cool to listen to some pro-fisherman talk about drop shotting techniques, and i talked to a bunch of different guides just picking their brains. Lots of knowledge under that roof.

There was also a decent amount of hunting stuff if you're into that.