NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - MS Fundraiser
Thread: MS Fundraiser
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 10:11 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default MS Fundraiser

All
My family was introduced to MS (Multiple Sclerosis) last May with a diagnosis in August. After much unwanted research we now know the numbers of people affected with this disease. We have a handle on our situation and the treatments hopefully will stop any further progression. I normally dont do personal posts and am sure my wife would rather I didnt post this. I realize there is a bigger picture here and have come to know many others that are fighting this disease. While NOT life threatening (in most cases) it IS life altering.
After my daughters inspirational MS walk Team post (in the link below) I figured I could reach out to the fishing community. We are partcipating in an MS Walk Sunday April 29 and the goal is provide research dollars to further treatment and hopefully one day a cure (there is no cure currently)
Any help reaching our Team goal for fundraising is appreciated and no donation is too small

Thanks

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...=29367&pg=team