NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Fishermans Rally; Wash DC March 21, 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Re: Fishermans Rally; Wash DC March 21, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker dunker
don't we elect congressman and senators to protect our rights and freedoms.
to march in front of someone{s} to protest what they are suppose to be doing already seems allot f-ed up
Who is left to vote for Eddie? No Man with a real conscience wants to get involved because of all the mud slinging....so we are left with the shit that has crawled out from under the rocks looking to make what they can and get their free ride!!
No way do they give a crap about me,you or any other human on this planet!
Politics has just about destroyed this great country.....Blue collar guys who just want to make a living, own a small house and raise a family can't, businessmen can't run a business because of all the BS taxes and rules made out to make their business better.
Nobody waves the flag harder than me and yet I am livid over what we have become. The select few with the power telling us (the sheep) what is right.

The Egyptian civilation lasted over 3,000 years, yet after less than 300 years for us, we are screwed. We had the world by the balls with our technology, industry and good old fashion family values. Where is that now?

All the guys who gave thier lives so we could be free would turn in thier graves if they could hear, "Why waste my time marching" what the hell was the point!!
If they didn't march, we'd all be speaking German!!
I FISH, I VOTE, I FIGHT, I MARCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.captainronsfishermen.com