NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Fishery Management
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 PM
Banned

Default Re: Fishery Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota560 View Post
First Honger you're a disgusting individual and poor excuse for a human being. Inappropriate ethnic slurs have no place on this site or anywhere else.
LOL. You know what sir? I am an "Asian" and a "yellow" person. If you couldn't read the between lines of my joke or sarcasm, you did not pay attention to the preceding posts that prompted my response in sarcastic manner.

Why is it that when a fish like crappie and fluke are being sold at a market it is then noted that it is being sold at an "asian market"? I have seen things sold at "non-asian" markets that I thought, why TF is this being sold at this price or why?, but no one ever says that "Oh wow, I see this thing being sold at "Caucasian Market, middle east market, black market, etc.".

I have heard on boats when I go fishing, on this forum, and in tackle shops, how "Asians and yellow people" are culpurits for most of illegal fishing. I even heard that we wiped out black fish in Atlantic because we use a secret bait called sea urchins. Pretty ridiculous. Oh yeah, I also heard that we wiped out Mackeral because we like mackeral sushi so much and "we" pay premium price for it. "Live Fish Market"? yes, we wiped out the fish because we thirst for live fish. Very educated judgement considering that there is 1 Asian out of 30 people in NY/NJ area (I think).

Let me say this, most of you guys preach "conservation", "dont waste meat", "save the breeders". Well you know what? are most of you so privileged that you fillet all of your fish to just harvest 1/3 of your catch? How much meat are being wasted by throwing away the rest of the fish after you fillet them? Maybe we didnt have to take 25 seabass home if we all knew how to utilize our catch to the fullest. There is a country, if you care to look, that has zero fishing regulations, however they just have some guidelines for people to follow. Their fishery is doing well, both recreational and commercial, maybe they are doing something right that this country cant figure out?

If a simple comment that I made "I thought Asians wiped out the fishes" constitutes me as a disgusting individual and poor excuse for a human being, what do we call 99% of the population that are living in this country?

As for lack of Fluke, maybe they don't feel like or have the need to come to Jersey shore anymore? ever think about that? I used to go to Atlantic City often, but not anymore, like most other people.

Problem? Call me. 201-681-5132