NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Where the bay stripers went last year! Must read!!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Where the bay stripers went last year! Must read!!

#1. You guys can thank the liberals that were placed in the NOAA by our darling president for the mess we are in.

#2. Seems to me that for the past few years anyone who could spell "bass" could jump on a charter and catch 30-40 lb fish...and plenty of them. I'm only going by the pictures that are posted...limits out the wazoo. Why someone needs to keep that many big, off tasting stripers is beyond me.

#3. I know we are all aware of the tens of thousands of people out of work..alot of them with 20-25 years of service with their company..they come in one day and they are gone...by by...see you later...and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I guess they have to find ANOTHER way to make a living if they want to survive.

#4. The mortality rate for a striper laying on the dock is 100%. That math can't be wrong.

#5. Please don't take this post the wrong way. I like to take my daughter out in my boat in the bay for some striper fishing. I'll keep one or two to eat and to give to my family. Thats if I'm lucky enought to catch any..the past few years in the BAY have been terrible for me. I think we caught 3 last year.