NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Myrtle beach SC
Thread: Myrtle beach SC
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 10:14 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Default Re: Myrtle beach SC

We just got back from 8 days in North Myrtle. We booked five gulf stream trips on 3 different boats to get out twice which is a low ratio but not that low. We have done the trips several times in the past four years and have fun but there are a lot of tips I would be happy to share that may save you some headache. Very good fishing to be had and a lot of travel time for about five hours of fishing unless you can get on the 22 or 24 hr trip which are offered by a couple of the boats. We are 0 for 3 booking the headboat from Murrells but better chances for us of getting out of N. Myrtle and Calabash. We were five mile out and had to turn around last time due to a blown engine but had good trips previously on that boat. Hit me up and I can share info with you. you want to have your own tackle for sure but I am referring to the headboats solely. We have not done the charters or 10-20 person operations.

Bill