NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - 2016-2017 nhl season.....
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:55 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: 2016-2017 nhl season.....

Congrats Bill on Habs pulling it off last night.... and BOOOOOOO to the Rangers who started out looking like they came to play but couldn't finish any effort the entire 1st period.... 2nd period our defense decided they wanted to play like this was the All-Star Game and could care less.... finally start putting the puck in during 3rd after Columbus let up figuring they had it wrapped up!!

Unlike Vigneault, who rarely strays from his middle of the road emotion, the rest of the team go UP DOWN UP DOWN like a lie detector needle on the graph. I'm tired of the sad faces on the after game interviews.... WAKE UP ALREADY!! You can't play with emotion for 20 min a game and think you're gonna win!!

All the teams who know they need to start getting points won last night except the Rangers and on HOME ICE!! Vigneault said he's never been more driven then right now, but it sure doesn't trickle down to the players, that's for sure!!

Yeah.. I'm pissed caused we're almost 2/3 into the season and this team still can't execute consistently..... like BD says, something is going on behind the scenes cause they just can't be this bad after 50 games together....

And yes Bill, hopefully I'll be at Hi-Mar and I'll confirm next week..

LET'S GO RANGERS !! AND SHOW UP TO A GAME ALREADY!!!