NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - President Trump on Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 10:15 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: President Trump on Philadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter View Post
You are the one missing the point here. Trump vowed to support sportsmen,therefore We support Trump. You say You hunted and fished since the 40's? Thanks to Men like Me (and Trump)You still have guns to do it with and so will Your grand Children. So get with the program. America will be great again with or with out You and Madonna. No one here gives a sh&t about Your conspiracy theories.
There was no shortage of guns when I served in Vietnam for 7 months in 1968 (1st Cav - Central Highlands), nor is there any scarcity of them in my home, and sensible background checks and restrictions on some of the most lethal personal WMDs on our streets are not an infringement on your Second Amendment rights as the "well regulated militia" you and the ever-intrepid Ted Nugent imagine yourselves to be, despite Donald Trump's outright lies about repealing that Constitutional amendment.

Last edited by Blind Squirrel; 01-27-2017 at 10:21 AM..