NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey - View Single Post - Some Comments on Fluke
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 10:57 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: Some Comments on Fluke

Capt. Adam,

Thanks for your explanation of the new regulations and your reasons for supporting them. I wish you had weighed in on the poll before the vote was conducted. You may have opened up some eyes, then again, maybe not. Are the regulations agreed upon yesterday perfect? Probably not, I guess time will tell. But, they are put forth in hopes of making it better for all fishermen. Hopefully MRFSS will open their eyes, and realize that the fishing public does act responsibly and does desire to come up with a management plan that we can all live with. But, year in and year out we are at their mercy.

Good or bad it is what it is guys. Hopefully, next year you will get what you want, whatever that may be. I can assure we will never get back to the no min. and no closed season ever again. But, I believe that unbridled horse is what got us here in the first place.

Good luck! Catch 'em up.

Thanks to all the guys who showed up yesterday. No matter what option you favored. You at least showed commitment for your cause.